APSC AE Admit Card 2021 OUT | Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts | Exam Date Announced | Download Assam PSC AE Admit Card @ apsc.nic.in
APSC AE Admit Card 2021 Released : Assam Public Service Commission has planned to conduct OMR based Screening Test for the post of Assistant Engineer in the Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam under Transport Department. Applicants who have applied for APSC Asst. Engineer post they can download the admit card from official website of Assam PSC @ apsc.nic.in/admit_cards_archive.asp#admit_arch. The OMR based Exam for AE will be held on 14th March, 2021 (Sunday) from 10.00 Am to 12 Noon and 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM.
|Recruiter||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Exam Name||OMR Based Exam|
As per the APSC AE notification, the e-admission certificate will be uploaded on 10th March, 2021 in the official website www.apsc.nic.in. The E-Admit Card download link, exam date, time, exam scheme/ pattern, etc. are available here. So be in touch with our Naukrimessenger website to get more updates.
APSC Assistant Engineer Exam Schedule:
- The Exam will be conducted on 14.03.2021 (Sunday).
- General Studies: 10.00 AM to 12 Noon
- Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering : 02.00 AM to 04.00 PM
How to Download Assam PSC AE Admit Card / Hall ticket 2021:
- Go to Official website @apsc.nic.in
- Choose “Call Letters/Admit Cards” under the Important Links
- Find & Click the “Download Admit Card Screening Test (OMR Based) for the post of Assistant Engineer under the Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam under Transport Department. vide Advt. No. 04/2020 dated 26-06-2020”
- Now you may view the Login Page
- Enter the Applicant Login Credential
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it & bring it to your exam hall.
|Advt No||No. 61 PSC/DR-59/1/2019-20|