CSVTU Admit Card 2021 | Sem Exam date: 12.05.2021 Onwards | Download UG/ PG/ Diploma Hall Ticket @csvtu.ac.in
CSVTU Admit Card 2021: Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University – [CSVTU] has released on the official website UG, PG & Diploma admit card @csvtu.ac.in. Students can download semester admit cards by access the user login page and enter details including user id and password. CSVTU Semester Examinations Time Table, admit card link are updated on the official website. Admit Card is one of the most important documents that every student needs to carry before entering the exam hall. No student without a valid hall ticket is allowed to write the examination. CSVTU Admit Card 2021 holds student information as well as exam details including subject, exam center, and important instructions to candidates. Eligible students can check the exam timetable and notification to know exam date, time, day, subject name, etc. The CSVTU semester exam will be held from 12.05.2021 onwards.
|Recruiter||Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University|
Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU) has released the B.Tech, MBA, MCA, Diploma, B.Pharma, and M.Pharma 1st and 2nd Semester Exam Time Table. Students who waiting for this admit card, can make use of this and download your CSVTU admit card via the direct download link given at the end of the article. Stay connected with our Naukrimessenger website to get more updates regarding CSVTU hall ticket 2021, Exam Timer table.
How to Download CSVTU Admit Card 2021?
Students can download Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University admit card for upcoming semester examinations by following the given steps-
- Go to the official website i.e. csvtu.ac.in
- CSVTU official website homepage will display on the screen
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Examination Form’ icon
- Click on the “Online Examination Form’ link
- A new page will appear where student need to enter user id and password to download the CSVTU admit card
- Enter the ‘Login’ button
- Now click on the ‘Action’ button under the Action section
- List of admit cards or hall tickets will appear
- Click on the link to view or download the admit card
- Verify the details and then take a print of the admit card.