IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card2021-22| Exam date: 25.01.2022 | CRP Clerks-XI Mains Hall ticket 2022 | Link to download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021@ ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021-22: Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been released the admit card for the Mains Examination which is slated to be said on 25th January 2022. The preliminary examination has been conducted on the date of 12th, 18th & 19th December 2021. The IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2021 for Mains exam has been issued on the officials on the date of 14.01.2022 www.ibps.in admit card. Qualified interviewees can download the admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter from this page end over direct link
Rendering to IBPS Clerk Mains hall ticket 2021-22 notification, the Mains exam Call Letter can be accessed by candidates who have cleared the Prelims exam. For more details about the IBPS upcoming job vacancy, result, answer key, admit card, preliminary exam result, call letter & many other details regular visit our naukrimessenger page
- Interviewees who have passed the Prelims Examination can access the call letter for the Mains Examination
- Candidates can download the admit card now from the official website – ibps.in.
- Hopefuls will need their registration number and password to download the Main Exam call Letter/ admit card
- Claimants who have qualified for the preliminary Examination should write the Main Examination and download the relevant admit card
- Information regarding the examination center will be printed on the admission card along with the reporting time
- Due to the COVID, the candidate may have to carry their vaccination certificate or other documents.
- An applicant must bring his IBPS Clerk admit Card and designated Photo Identity Certificate to the examination hall without fail
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is scheduled to conduct the IBPS Clerk 2021 Main Examination on 25 January 2022 to recruit clerks for 7858 vacancies
COVID-19 Instructions for IBPS Clerk Exam
- Wearing masks and gloves is mandatory. No candidate shall be allowed inside the exam venue without a mask.
- Candidates must have Aarogya Setu App in their mobile phones, the same shall be checked at the entrance gate by the Security Guards. Candidates who do not have a Mobile Phone must bring along a self-attested declaration.
- Entrants must carry a transparent water bottle along with them and a 50ml bottle of hand sanitiser.
- The rough sheets shall be kept on the candidate’s desk and no extra sheets shall be provided during the exam.
- Aspirants shall have to drop their IBPS Clerk admit cards, photocopy of Identity Proof and their worksheets in a box after the completion of the examination.
Details on Mains Examination Admit Card 2022
Documents to be Carry – IBPS Mains Examination Admit Card
|Voter ID||PAN Card||College ID||Driving License|
|Aadhar Card||Employee ID||Passport||ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer|
Inside Exam Hall Banned Items
- No use of calculators separate or with watch,
- Books, note books or written notes
- Cell phones with or without camera facility
- Any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
Method to download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021
Entrants are vital to visit the official website @ ibps.in. Open the website portal and download the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card. After downloading the admit card applicants need to visit the examination centre before the noticed time with the admit card & self-attested copies of relevant documents/ certificate copies. The examination will be held on 25.01.2022. The contender’s requisite to download the admission card before the examination