NHM Haryana CHO Exam Admit Card 2021 | 671 Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers Posts | MLHP Exam Date: 28th Feb 2021 | Download NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card @nhmharyana.gov.in
NHM Haryana CHO Exam Admit Card 2021: National Health Mission, Haryana has declared the MLHP Examination date and Document Verification & Counselling (DV) date for Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers post. The MLHPs Written Test has been scheduled on 28.02.2021 (Sunday). The CHO Admit Card will be activated soon. Applicants can download NHM Haryana CHO/ MLHP Admit Card @nhmharyana.gov.in. Otherwise here we provide direct download link to get NHM Haryana MLHPs cum CHO admit card. The NHM Haryana is going to conduct Document Verification & counselling after Examination from 08th March to 10th March 2021.
|Recruiter||National Health Mission, Haryana|
|Designation||Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers|
|Exam Name||MLHPs Cum CHOs (Written Test)|
Applicants who are applied for Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers post, they can make use of it. CHO Exam date, Admit Card download link are available here. Admit Card will not be issued through post or any other mode. Visit nhmharyana.gov.in to get more details. As per the NHM Haryana CHO recruitment notification (Advt. No. 1/2020-21(HWC-CP)/7026), the Provisional Qualified Candidates for Written Test along with Time & Venue, and list of Not qualified candidates has been deferred by 3rd March 2021.
Steps to Download NHM Haryana CHO/ MLHP Exam Admit Card
- Go to official website @nhmharyana.gov.in
- Choose Careers->New Job Openings
- Find & Click “Download Link for MLHPs – cum – CHOs Admit Card” which may placed beside of “Advertisement – Invites online applications for 671 posts of Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs – cum – CHOs) on contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM)” heading / subject.
- Enter the Login Credential (User name & password)
- Click Login to download Admit Card
- Your Hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Carry your Hall ticket/ Admit card into Exam Hall.
|Advt No||Advt. No. 1/ 2020-21(HWC-CP)/ 7026|