NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2021 Out | Exam Date: 07.03.2021 | Download Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officer Call Letter @nhmharyana.gov.in
NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card 2021 Download: National Health Mission (NHM), Haryana has released the admit card and declared the Written Exam date for the post of Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officer (CHO). NHM, Haryana has planned to conduct the CHO written Exam on 07th March 2021 (Sunday). Applicants who are applied for Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts, they can download the NHM Haryana CHO Admit Card from the official website of NHM Haryana – nhmharyana.gov.in. Otherwise, here we provide direct download link to download the CHO Admit Card 2021.
|Recruiter||National Health Mission, Haryana|
|Designation||Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers|
|Exam Name||MLHPs Cum CHOs (Written Test)|
Applicants who are applied for Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers post, they can make use of it. CHO Exam date, Admit Card download link are available here. Admit Card will not be issued through post or any other mode. Visit nhmharyana.gov.in to get more details.
- Date of Written Test: 07 March 2021
- Reporting Time: 10:30 AM
- Written Test Time: 11:30 AM to 01:30 PM
CHO Exam Venues:
- The venues has been allotted for certain number of Roll number. Check the notification to get Roll number wise venue allotment.
- Venue 1: Lajpat Rai Bhawan, Sector-15, Chandigarh (UT)
- Venue 2: Government College, Sector-1, Panchkula
Steps to Download NHM Haryana CHO/ MLHP Exam Admit Card
- Go to official website @nhmharyana.gov.in
- Choose Careers->New Job Openings
- Find & Click “Download Link for MLHPs – cum – CHOs Admit Card” which may placed beside of “Advertisement – Invites online applications for 671 posts of Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs – cum – CHOs) on contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM)” heading / subject.
- Enter the Login Credential (Username/ Enrolment No. & password/ DOB)
- Click Login to download Admit Card
- Your Hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Carry your Hall ticket/ Admit card into Exam Hall.
|Advt No||Advt. No. 1/ 2020-21(HWC-CP)/ 7026|