Rabindra Bharathi University Non Teaching admit card 2022 | Exam date: 29.05.2022 | RBU Non Teaching Exam date | Download RBU Hall ticket 2022 (Out) @ rbu.ac.in
Rabindra Bharathi University Non Teaching admit card 2022 | RBU Grade I & II EXam hall ticket @ www.rbu.ac.in non teaching admit card 2022 (Released): Currently, on the date of 15.05.2022, the Rabindra Bharathi University or RBU has Relaesed the RBU Exam date & RBU hall ticket for the substantive Grade I & II Non Teaching posts. The authority has finazlied the written examination date on its officials with the notification number of Esst. /7129/ 2022 dated 15.05.2022. On this dashboard you can get the both Rabindra Bharathi University admit card & Exam date in an easy manner with step-by-step procedure. So read the full article to get a detailed information about this Non teaching upcoming exams. The Rabindra Bharathi University Grade 1 & 2 Written examination has been scheduled on the month end of may, which is slated on 29/05/2022 in two shifs. Before the due date of 29.05.2022 (03.00PM) candidates have to download their admit card. After the deadline the officials will disable the download link on its website portal
- To get the more information like, Exam venue, time, hall ticket download, etc. Scroll down & view it. Like this more upcoming Rabindra Bharathi University Exam updates, Job openings instant details follow Naukrimessenger.com Telegram page
|Recruiter||Rabindra Bharati University (RBU)|
|Designation||Non Teaching (Grade I & II posts)|
|Exam Name||Written exam|
|Join our Telegram|
RBU Grade I Admit card | RBU Grade II Admit card – Download
As per the RBU Exam update 2022 Notification PDF, only eligible applicants will be invited to the interview on merit basis in the ratio of 1:20 for each vacancy. Also all the applicants who were awarded got the lowest cut-off marks in the queue eligibility may be called for interview even if the specified ratio is exceeded
More details like RBU Merit list, cut off marks, Exam syllabus, pattern, previous year question papers, answer key, upcoming exam details, exam date, admit card, eligibility, age limit, salary details, application form, etc. Are available on its official website
RBU Exam 2022 Grade I & II – Important instruction
- Only applicants who have been issued a ticket will be allowed to appear for the examination
- Therefore, every applicant who has submitted the application should download the RBU Grade I Admit Card/ RBU Grade II Admit Card 2022 before the examination date of 29.05.2022
- Applicants should take a hard copy of the document to the examination hall.
- No other form will be accepted.
- The RBU non teaching Grade I & II Admit Card is available online at Ravindra Bharati University Portal from 15.05.2022
- Candidates have to download the RBU call letter 2022 before the due date of 29.05.2022
- The admit card link will be disable on 29.05.2022 (03.00 PM)
Rabindra Bharathi University Non teaching Grade I Exam date 2022 | RBU Non teaching Grade II Exam 2022 date @ www.rbu.ac.in 2022
Finally, the university has declared the written examination date for the posts of Grade I & II non teaching slots. At this month end the examination will be conducted in a 02 shifts
RBU Non Teaching Exam Time Details
Total: 02 Shifs (29.05.2022 -Sunday)
- Shift 01: Grade I Exam – 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- Shift 02: Grade II Exam: 02.30 PM to 04.00 PM
The written test 02 shifts will be held at Designated centers which is mentioned on the RBU hall ticket
Rabindra Bharathi University Admit card 2022 | RBU Exam Admit card 2022
- The Rabindra Bharathi University Recruitment selection will depends on the performance of the candidates in the written examination.
- To attend this written test candidates have to present their RBU hall ticket at the entrance of the auditorium.
- The RBU Non-Teacher Admit card Card now uploaded Online of RBU Portal at 15.05.2022
- Now all the candidtes who appiled for this RBU non teaching recruitment can found the download link on its website
- Here we have given the RBU grade I & II admit card direct link to download it in an easy manner
- In the button of this page you can get the Rabindra Bharathi University Grade I & II hall ticket Link
Kolkata RBU differently abled person – Exam instructions
Differently-abled candidates who require Scribe/ Amanuencies are strictly advised
Prior permission must be obtained in accordance with the rules of the University for at least 03 working days before the exam date.
Author/Scribe/ Amonuences may not exist without prior permission were admitted to the examination hall.
Details Present on WB Rabindra Bharati University Non-Teaching Admit Card 2022
- Candidate Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Required Documents For RBU Non Teaching Exam 2022
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Method to download: West Bengal RBU Non faculty Exam date/ RBU university hall ticket 2022
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Rabindra Bharati University at www.rbu.ac.in
- Now, on the Home page you can find a Recruitment Notice for admit card on the main menu.
- Tap on the Link & Login to your account to download the RBU Admit Card
- Now, enter the login credentials like User Id, DOB & Password, etc.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Finally, the RBU Non faculty admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on Download to save the document offline.
- Finally, tap on to Print the admit card PDF