SBI PO Admit Card 2021 | Probationary Officers Posts| Exam Date: 06.01.2021| Download SBI PO Probationary Officers Call Letter @sbi.co.in
SBI PO Admit Card 2021: State Bank of India has released Probationary Officers Admit Card of 2000 posts. The candidate those who have applied for Probationary Officers Recruitment can download the admit card using the official website or through the direct link given below. More details of Selection process, Exam date, pattern/ scheme steps to download hall ticket are given below. Download SBI PO Admit Card 2021 at careers portal of SBI.
As per the SBI PO recruitment 2021 notification, the applicants will be appointed at anywhere in India. SBI will conduct the PO Phase I Prelim exam on 5th January 2021. The candidate will be selected based on Examination and Interview. Visit www.sbi.co.in for SBI Admit Card Login and further details.
|Recruiter||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Designation||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Exam Name||Phase I|
|Job Location||Across India|
SBI PO Selection Process:
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process,
- Phase I Preliminary Examination: The preliminary consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks. The test will have of 03 sections. Each test have 20 mins duration and the total Marks is 100.
|Name of Test||No. of Ques.|
- Phase II: Main Examination: It has Obj. Test & descriptive Test. The duration of Obj. Test is 03 hrs. and it contains 4 sections of total 200 Marks. The duration of descriptive test is 30 mins. English (Letter Writing & Essay) with 02 ques. of 50 marks.
- Phase III: Interview:In view of the Social Distancing and safety measures necessitated due to COVID-19 pandemic, the 3rd Phase may comprise of (i) Interview only (50 marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises (20 marks).
Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in Phase-III to be considered for final selection.
- Final Selection: The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Marks secured by the candidates in the Phase-II (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Phase-III scores of candidates (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Phase-II and Phase-III. Selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Steps to Download SBI PO (Probationary Officers) Hall ticket Login 2021:
- Visit the official website of SBI PO at www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on Probationary Officers in the career section.
- Click on SBI PO (Probationary Officers) 2020 Admit Card.
- Enter Registration Numbe/ Roll No., Password and submit it.
- Download SBI PO Officers 2020 Admit Card and save for future reference.
Note: The SBI PO Admit card available from 22.12.2020 to 06.01.2021 only. So grab it soon by clicking below link.
|Advt No||ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12|