Aikyashree Scholarship 2022-23 Apply | Aikyashree Scholarship Status | WBMDFC Scholarship | Aikyashree Scholarship | Aikyashree Scholarship Amount | Aikyashree scholarship amount for Post Matric | WBMDFC Scholarship Status Check @ www.wbmdfcscholarship.org
Aikyashree Scholarship 2022-23 Apply | Aikyashree Scholarship Status: Aikyashree – West Bengal State Scholarship for Minority Students is an initiative of the West Bengal State Government implemented from the financial year 2019-20. WB State Government offers various scholarship schemes to improve educational levels. West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation provides opportunities for financially weaker students to advance at different educational levels. West Bengal Government Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme 2022 Online Application for 2022-23 Academic Year has Started on its website portal. Scholarships will be awarded to deserving students on the basis of merit subject to the budgetary allocation provided by the State Government. For renewal, the candidate is eligible for the scholarship if he has secured 50% marks in his previous examination. The state of West Bengal provides equal opportunities to all deserving students belonging to minority communities like Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains. First-class students have an opportunity up to Ph.D. level students.
Only minority community students of West Bengal can apply for scholarships through the Aikyashree Scholarship portal and renew old scholarships. Students belonging to the minority community of West Bengal from class I to higher education can apply for this scholarship online. There are some conditions, which we will discuss in detail in the below section. Aikyashree Scholarship Eligibility Criteria are divided into two categories, the pre-matric scholarship, and the post-matric scholarship. This will reduce congestion in government offices and facilitate faster application. Yet, students must apply by the closing date of 31.09.2022. To get the scholarship application, one should visit the link @ wbmdfcscholarship.org or www.wbmdfc.org. Initially, the Aikyashree Scholarship scheme supports the beneficiaries with full tuition fees including hostel fees, school fees, and more. To know the latest Job Openings, view here
List of scholarships under the Aikyashree Scholarship Program
- West Bengal pre-Matric scholarship.
- West Bengal Post-Matric scholarship.
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means scholarship (SVMCM)
- Hindi scholarship scheme WB.
—>>> Get the upcoming Government, Banking, & others Exam Syllabus here
Aikyashree Scholarship @ Types
- Pre-matric Scholarship (for meritorious students from Class-I to Class-X)
- Post-matric Scholarship (for meritorious students from Class-XI to Ph. D), and
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships (for pursuing technical & professional courses).
Aikyashree Rewards for Day Scholars and Hostellers
The scholarship works for students who secure the required marks of 50% and above. The government divides the scholarship into present-day scholars and boarders. Each beneficiary will receive funds on a category basis. To get more upcoming Diploma Jobs, click here
WB Pre-Matric Scholarship:-
- This program is available for 9th and 10th class students. It is supported by the Department of Backward Welfare and WB Govt. Financial Assistance to Government Beneficiaries Rs. 150 to Rs. 750 every month. Students get Rs.1000 per year for temporary rewards.
—>>> Also check out the Exam pattern Here
WB Post-Matric Scholarship:-
- Class 11, 12, graduation and postgraduate students are eligible for post matric scholarship. This scheme is applicable to SC, ST, and OBC student categories after matriculation and post-secondary stage. Govt Rs. 160 to Rs. 1200 per month per eligible student. WB Post Matric Scholarship is run under Department of Backward Welfare and WB State Govt.
—>>> Here Just go through the Previous Year’s Question papers for all Exams
Aikyashree Scholarship @ Eligibility
For Pre-matric Scholarship and Post-matric Scholarship
- The applicant should be from West Bengal.
- Should be studying in a school/institute recognized by the Education Board/Council/State/Central Government University.
- Must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent in the previous final examination.
- Annual family income should not exceed Rs.2 lakhs.
- Students studying in institutions outside West Bengal are not eligible for matriculation or post-matriculation scholarships.
For Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- The applicant should be from West Bengal.
- Must be enrolled in Technical/Technical course. Must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the last Higher/Degree Examination.
- The annual family income of the student should not exceed Rs.2.5 lakhs.
- Students who are residents of West Bengal but studying in listed educational institutions located outside
- West Bengal may be notified by the West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation from time to time.
Aikyashree Scholarship: Selection procedure
- Scholarships will be awarded to deserving students on the basis of merit subject to the budgetary allocation provided by the State Government.
For renewal, the candidate is eligible for the scholarship if he has secured 50% marks in his previous examination.
Rate of Aikyashree scholarship
Admission and tuition fees are subject to actuals. Students staying in hostels include students staying as paying guests or as renters rather than staying in hostels of the institution concerned. Maintenance allowance will be paid for a period not exceeding 10 months in an academic year.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Recent passport size photo
- A residential certificate
- Active mobile number
- Minority community certificate.
- Income certificate
- Bank account information.
- A current receipt for the year
- Student previous mark sheet.
Aikyashree Student Login Process
Go to the Aikyashree website portal. Select the Student Login option from the menu. Enter your username, password, and captcha code Next select academic session and district. Click on the Login option to open the Student Portal.
Method to Apply for the Aikyashree Scholarship
- First Open the official website @ wbmdfcscholarship.org.
- On the home page, the menu clicks on the “New Registration 2022-23” option.
- Go to a new page and select your district.
- Now enter the required details like Father’s name, Mother’s name, Gender, Religion, DOB, Active mobile, Bank account, IFSC code, etc.
- The page will display the application form
- Review the details and make changes where necessary.
- Next, click the Submit button to continue.
- Now upload the mandatory documents to submit the application.
- After printing the application, submit the signature of the applicant student and parents of the applicant student in the two spaces marked in red in the above image and submit it to your school office.
Method to Renewal Aikyashree Online Application
- Go to the Official website portal.
- In the menu, click on the “Update Application 2020-21” tab.
- Next, enter your Application ID, Date of Birth, District, and Captcha Code.
- Select the login option to open the renewal application form.
- Now enter the required documents and attach mandatory documents.
- Click the Submit button to complete the update process.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2022 Apply Link
|Our Website Link||www.naukrimessenger.com|
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!