AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 | 1716 Vacancy for GDS | Start Date:02.05.2022 | Last Date: 05.06.2022 | Apply Online @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment apply online : Andhra Pradesh postal Circle Recruitment 2022 has recently flashed the recruitment notification from eligible candidates for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. They are Totally 1716 vacancy are assigned for the above mention post. Interested and eligible can apply the post of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 through Online. Candidates who have completed the higher education are eligible to apply this post. The commencing date of application form is 02 May 2022 and the last date of submission of Application is 05 June 2022. Aspirants are advised to apply the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 current opening within the due date. In case of Application receive after the submission date the application will not be accepted. Candidate can view his/her application status in the website by providing the registration number and mobile number till the results are announced.
According to the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Notification the contenders are selected on the basis of Educational qualification and Sports Qualification. Candidates who had the deserved grade of sports quota are eligible to apply this vacancy. Applicants must read this article fully to get a idea about the eligibility criteria of AP Post office GDS Vacancy 2022 Notification like Educational qualification, Remuneration, Age limit, Apply Mode, Apply Link, etc. and the important link are picked in this page. The candidate selected as GDS shall not engage in any activity with any
outside agency, which would be detrimental to the business or interest of the Post Office. The committee will not be considered the Past experience or service of any kind.
|Recruiter||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Andhra pradesh|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 12,000|
|Join our Telegram|
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Daily visit our Naukrimessenger website to get hourly updates and latest notification details and upcoming job vacancy 2022 regards.Here you will get brief information about Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancy 2022 Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Candidates should have the qualified certificate of Secondary School Examination of minimum qualification of 10 standard and must have passed the subject of Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory subjects)
- Candidates educated certificate from any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GD
- For more detail about educational qualification of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 vacancy kindly check the official website.
- Candidates For BPM posts the remuneration shall be given Rs.12,000/-
- Candidates of ABPM/Dak Sevak posts salary will be given Rs.10,000/-
- The working time will be declared of 4 hours and defined the pay of matrix Level- 1 in TRCA Slab.
- visit the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 BPM ABPM/Dak Sevak vacancy posts remuneration details.
- The candidates must be minimum age of 18 Years and the maximum age of 30 Years.
- As per Andra Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2022 notification candidate Age will be determined as on the last date of submission of application
- More information about age criteria for India post Vacancy kindly check the official website @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- The age Relaxation will be admissible of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC and 10 Years for Person with Disabilities.
- Candidate of Person with Disabilities in SC/STC Category age relaxation will be determined for 15 Years and 13 years for the candidates of OBC with PWD Category.
Required Document Details of AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022:
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including
ii) Father’s Name / Mother’s Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Email ID
v) Date of Birth
viii) PwD – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)– Percentage of disability
ix) State in which Xth class passed
x) Language studied in Xth class
xi) Year of Passing Xth class
xii) Scanned Passport Photograph
xiii) Scanned Signature
- Eligible candidates can apply the posts through online.
- Candidate check before apply the page will be activate or not.
- Before submission your application readout filled details are correct.
- Refer the official website of AP Postal Circle Recruitment for apply mode details Under the India Posts Vacancy.
- Applicants, except exempted category of candidate, should pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for all posts within the chosen Division.
- Applicants can pay the applicable fees through online (Net Banking).
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility/ UPI can be used for this purpose.
- Fee may also be paid at any Head Post Office in India.
Apply online AP Portal Circle Recruitment 2022 for GDS Posts:
First of all to go to official website “indiapostgdsonline.gov.in”. Find the official notification and Download the required Application Form. Send the Application Form along With Self- attested copies of required document and certificated are mentioned above in this page. Aspirant could apply multiple recruitment vacancy under the India Postal recruitment the application will not to be accepted. Filled up the required details of Applicants as per Application Form needed information. finally click submit button to ensure your application for required post according to the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 vacancy notification.