APPSC Departmental Test Notification-2022| Multiple Vacancies |Advert No: 13/2022 | Starting Date:14.9.2022 | Last Date: 04.10.2022 | Apply online @psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Departmental Test notification 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public service commission commonly known as APPSC has announced advertisement notification 13/2022 in Departmental Test for November Sessions. The Employees of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the test in their prescribed Departmental rules. Candidates who are willing to participate in Departmental Test can apply through online mode @ psc.ap.gov.in. Starting date to apply in online is already active and the last date to submit the application form online is 14.09.2022. Before applying in online the candidate should check all details given in official website. Contenders shall register for One Time Profile Registration through service commission website @psc.ap.gov.in. The candidate if he/she register their details then one user ID is generated and sent to their valid mobile number and to E-Mail ID.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date to apply in online is 14.09.2022
- Last date to submit application in online is 04.10.2022
According to APPSC Departmental test Notification, Multiple number of Vacancies are announced against the advertisement number of 13/2022. Any incomplete or wrongly filled applications will be rejected automatically. Contenders should ensure that details are entered correctly in the application form before submitting it. The selected candidate will be placed anywhere in Andhra Pradesh. Date of the Examinations will be announced in website later so Candidates regularly visit the website to gain more information’s. Local body employees can also apply for this test, but their admission is provisional. Printed, Handwritten, Typed, Photostat copies will not be accepted either in postal or directly or by persons. Once application is submitted no changes can be made.
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Join our Telegram|
Departmental Test APPSC -Eligible criteria:
Superintendent/Senior Assistant working in office of Accounts in Projects, Accounts branches division like public work department, Roads and Buildings, Irrigation, Public Health Engineering, Port department, Panchayat raj engineering department working for a period of three years, or more are allowed to appear for examination. The Service certificate should be duly signed by controlling officer should be scanned and uploaded otherwise application will be rejected.
APPSC Notification 2022 details:
- The Applicant who had already generated OTPR for last Departmental Test can directly apply using same number and he/she must update their working district, now there are totally 26 districts.
- The Service certificate should be duly signed Handwritten, Typed or Photostat copies will not be entertained by post or directly or by person.
- The last date for deposit of fees is 04.10.2022 up to 11.59 pm.
APPSC Departmental Test Notification
As per rules, Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for test to get eligibility for promotions/transfer to other services.
- Typist-cum-Assistant working in Finance and planning are eligible to apply for Treasuries and Accounts Examination.
- Applicant should compulsorily fulfil all details and submit application only in online mode.
- Candidate should upload their scanned photo and signature in JPEG format
- Hall ticket must be preserved for future correspondence by the candidate.
- Candidate should submit their particulars respond to any bio-data changes within 15 days from the last day of examination
Later any corrections will not be accepted, applications acceptance or rejection conduct of examinations at all stages shall be final by decision of commission.
APPSC Departmental Test 2022 Examination Details:
- All test except Language and Survey test will be in objective type.
- Objective type papers will be held on computer based departmental test.
- The Candidate appearing for objective type papers may use mock test facilities available on commissions website.
- For more details regarding examination kindly visit @ psc.ap.in website.
Schedule of test timing is given below:-
|Examination Type||Duration of Exam||Time of Examination|
|Objective type||2 hrs.||10AM-12 Noon||3PM-5PM|
|Convectional type||3 hrs.||10 AM-12 Noon||3PM-5PM|
APPSC Departmental Test 2022 Details:
- Check APPSC Departmental Test Notifications for more information.
- Check APPSC Departmental Test Notification for more details
- Fee for each paper is Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment:
- Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking etc.
- IPO/Demand draft are not accepted
APPSC Departmental Test Notification Application Procedure:
Candidate applying for first time for any Notifications must first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling OTPR the candidate should ensure that he/she has filled application correctly without any mistake.
- The applicant has to login to the service commission website using username and password set by the candidate. After Login candidate has to click the online application submission button.
- The candidate now must tap on that payment details, after checking all data are correct candidate must fill application data, all the data are filled correctly the candidate must submit payment form. After submission payment id is created.
- Candidate now click ok button
- Various payment options are shown select any one of them and complete the payment process. Once the payment is successful payment ID is given keep it safe for future use.
- Applicant should provide the payment details ID and other details required for application form, after filling details candidate should thoroughly check all details are correct i.e., exam center and paper code details etc. and submit the application form.
- An application receipt is generated take print of that receipt and save it for future use.
- Once application is submitted no changes can be made.
Want to thwart your dream government job? Naukrimessenger.com, one of the best sites, you are included! Visit our website or join our Telegram Channel page to get research materials, results, permit cards, answer keys, and exclusive job opportunities selected by our team.