APSC Junior Engineer Answer Key 2021 – Exam Held on: 07th Nov 2021 – Report objections by Nov 18th – APSC Answer Key 2021 Out for JE (Fishery Department) Post – Assam PSC JE Exam Key/Objections – Assam Answer key for JE exam available at APSC portal @ apsc.nic.in
APSC Junior Engineer Answer Key 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the screening key for the position of Junior Engineer (Civil) under Assam Fisheries Department against the advertisement no. of (10/2020, dated: 27-10-2020) to various vacancies at officials (http://apsc.nic.in). Competitors, who are appeared for the Assam PSC JE 2021 examination which was held on the date of 07th November, 2021 can validate the tentative answer key & download it from the Assam answer key for JE (General studies & Jr. Engineering) exam available at APSC portal.
|Recruiter||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Official Website||http://www.apsc.nic.in/ |
By the way APSC Junior Engineer (Fishery Department) Answer Key 2021 PDF Notification, it is noteworthy that the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) conducted the screening examination in OMR based for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) under the Department of Fisheries on the date of 07.11.2021 – Sunday & the APSC JE exams were conducted for 02 subjects including General studies and Civil Engineering. Initially APSC JE Screening Test Answer Key 2021 helps you to know the marks in APSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam 2021. Keep following our naukrimessenger for the APSC upcoming vacancy 2021, apsc previous year question paper with answer, apsc list of selected candidates 2021, upcoming competitive exams 2021, list of competitive exams for government jobs, question paper 2021, previous year question paper book, Merit List & many other state & Central Govt jobs
- If hopefuls find any answer in their opinion to be incorrect they can submit the correct answers as per their opinion along with supporting documents/ papers in order to confirm their request to the signatories below only by email [email protected] by 18.11.2021
Assam APSC answer key for JE (Civil) – How to Raise an Objection
- The answer key can only be accessed online via Email.
- If aspirants find any answer in their opinion to be incorrect they can submit the correct answers as per their opinion along with supporting documents/ papers in order to confirm their request to the signatories below only by email.
- Hopefuls can send it along with the reply key claim form available on the officials
- To avoid any fax on this subject we will not receive it.
- You will also have the opportunity to object to the scores you receive.
- Some correct answers may be incorrectly marked compared to the answer key.
- In cases like this you may object to that question.
- Also even if you file objections there is no guarantee that your scores will improve
- For this reason there can be no next reassessment.
Method to – Download the Response Key for APSC JE Answer Key
- Enthusiastic postulants can visit the APSC official Website at apsc.nic.in
- Click the link to download the answer key PDF on the Assam PSC homepage
- Then surf the JE Answer key 2021 & then download the JE Answer Key PDF
- Then verify the answer with your official tentative key
- After that Click the claim format, fill the format
- Finally, Email to the commission
CE Answer Key Notice
GS Answer Key Notice
Answer key Claim Format
|Advt No||10/2020, dated: 27-10-2020|