Procedure for Passport Application | Passport Seva Login | Passport application form online Registration | How to Apply for a Passport Online?
Procedure for Passport Application: Through the Passport Seva website, Indian citizens can submit an online passport application. All the passport applications are processed online by the Ministry of External Affairs. The process for renewing a visa is also completed online. This page shows as the complete details of how to apply online for passport application and its Passport Seva Login/ appointment. Candidates can get many struggles while applying Passport application through online mode, that’s why we are providing some of the simple steps for applying passport using Passport Seva Login. The Passport application form online Registration is provided below, use the under given link and make the application process.
How can I apply online for a passport?
Log in to Passport Seva. The steps to access the Passport Seva website are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the Passport Seva official website and select the “APPLY” section.
- Step 2: If you already have an account, log in with your user ID and password.
- Step 3: If this is your first time using the service, you must register and set up an account. To register, adhere to the instructions below:
- Step 4: To register, click the “Register Now” button.
- Step 5: Enter your login information. Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Register’.
When the application fees have been successfully paid, the applicant can “follow the payment status” on the website. Moreover, a follow-up email is sent.
- Bring the challan to an SBI branch and make the necessary cash payment there. (Note: This can only be done three hours after the 85-day challan is generated.)
- The receiving bank staff should then be asked for a copy of the challan.
- The ARN information supplied on the challan is verified by the bank in two days.
- Choose a payment method next.
Passport Seva appointment Schedule
To make an appointment, take the following actions:
- Step 1: Choose the PSK of your choosing on the ‘Pay and Schedule Appointment’ page.
- Step 2: From the list of accessible dates, select a time frame that works for you. There, based on the available dates, the candidate must choose a PSK.
- Step 3: At step three, you must enter the CAPTCHA code to confirm your appointment time.
- Step 4: Choose ‘Pay and Book the Appointment’ in step four.
- Step 5: Information about the application, including the ARN, name, kind of application, required payment amount, contact information, and appointment date, will be shown.
- Step 6: You will be taken to the payment gateway if you want to pay online.
Once your payment has been properly processed, you will receive an appointment number and confirmation. SMS will also be used to distribute the information. Make a printed copy of the application receipt. Nowadays, all PSKs recognise the SMS as a valid appointment confirmation.
If more than one payment is made for the same appointment, application, or ARN, the RPO will return the extra money. After the initial appointment, the passport appointment may be postponed twice within a calendar year. You cannot, however, postpone the appointment if you are late.
Check our website (naukrimessenger.com) for further updates.Passport Seva Login