PNRD Assam Recruitment 2022 – SFO & ADPM Posts – Total Vacancies: 45 – Last Date: 30.04.2022 – PNRD New notification & Apply online @ rural.assam.gov.in
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2022: Department of Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD Assam) invites online applications from the intending eligible candidates for the post of Assistant District Programme Manager & State Finance Officer against the advert number of CPRD/ PMAY-G/97/2021/30. PNRD Assam is going to fill up 45 vacancies on Contractual/ Temporary basis under the Social Assistance Programmes and PMAY-G programme under the Office of the Commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development Department (PNRD), Assam. Interested eligible contenders may apply through online mode @ www.rural.assam.gov.in recruitment 2022 to the PNRD Assam latest vacancy in the prescribed format (online application form/ login). The last date for receiving an PNRD New notification online application will be 30.04.2022
|Designation||ssistant District Programme Manager & State Finance Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - 50000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
As per the Assam Jobs 2022 notification, the selected contenders will be located at Barpeta, Biswanath, Bongaigaon, Cachar, Charaideo, Darrang, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Hojai, Jorhat, Kamrup Metro, Kamrup, Karimganj, Lakhimpurm, Majuli, Morigaon, Nagaon, Nalbari, Sivasagar, Sonitpur, South Salmaramankachar and Tinsukia in Assam as finalized by the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development selection committee. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, PNRD Assam online application form (PNRD Login) of latest PNRD Assam latest vacancy also available in the official notification.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming PNRD Assam job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & State Govt Jobs details on this page
Assam PNRD Vacancy 2022 Details
|Assistant District Programme Manager||44|
|State Finance Officer||01|
Panchayat & Rural Development Assam 2022 Notification Details
Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card/ Call Letter from the website www.rural.assam.gov.in by entering their ID numbers. Applicants will be informed through SMS and email in their mobile numbers and email addresses. Job seekers who are also seeking Government sector jobs may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about Exam notifications.
Here you will get brief information about PNRD Assam’s latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Salary/ Stipend details, Application Procedure, and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this Exam notification.
- State Finance Officer: M.Com/ MBA with Specialization in Finance/ Accounting from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- ADPM Post: Degree in Engineering (CSE/IT)/MCA/M.Sc (IT/CS) from any recognized University or institution with a minimum of 60 % marks + Knowledge of Assamese, English and Hindi language (both reading and writing) is compulsory.
- Candidates should be Indian citizens, ordinarily residents of Assam.
- Kindly Check PNRD Assam careers 2021 notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as of 01.01.2022)
- State Finance Officer: 35 years
- ADPM Post: 30 years
- Refer to the Official Notification of the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development for age limit and relaxation.
- Interview/ Written Test
- Kindly refer PNRD Assam vacancy 2021 notification to get more details about it.
- Assistant District Programme Manager: Rs. 30,000/- + Applicable Allowances
- State Finance Officer: Rs. 50,000/- + Applicable Allowances
Previous Work Experience
Assistant District Programme Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in Information Technology (IT)/ Management Information System (MIS)
State Finance Officer:
- At least 05 years of post-qualifying work experience in a similar job profile in the industry or government sector
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2022 Online Apply Application Procedure
- Desirous qualified Contenders should apply through online mode @recruitment.amtron.in/pnrd.
- You may view the official notification on the Recruitment & Career page of PNRD Assam @rural.assam.gov.in.
- Contenders have to log in to the P&RD recruitment/ Applicant Login page by using Reg.no & Password.
- New User has to fill out the signup form to get a separate Registration number and password.
- Applicants have to submit the application form enclosed with the required documents and upload a Photograph & Signature.
- Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|Advt No||CPRD/ PMAY-G/97/2021/30|