CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: Probationary Officers & Probationary Associates (Clerks) | Last Date: 02.08.2022 | Apply Online @ citizencreditbank.com
CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022: Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd (CCBL) has released the latest job notification to fill the current openings of Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates (Clerks) posts. There are various vacancies are allotted in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, and Goa cities. The commission invites online applications from Graduate/ CA/ CS/ ICWA/ CFA/ MBA/ LLM/ M.Tech with 65% marks as per Advertisement No. 01/Bank/2022-2023. If you are looking for a banking job in specific cities like Maharashtra, Goa or Daman then grab this opportunity with the help of this CCBL Bank Vacancy. You must be between 26 and 30 years to enroll in this CCBL Bank job. The partially filled application has to submit to its officials before the closing date without any application fee charge. Here you can get the Bank Career Jobs
- Starting Dates: 19.07.2022
- Deadline: 02.08.2022
To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Further instructions are available on the CCBL Bank Official Website @ www.citizencreditbank.com recruitment 2022. All the job seekers who are absorbed to apply for this CCBL Bank Vacancy can frequently visit the official site to get more details regarding this CCBL Recruitment. Get the latest Maharastra Jobs here
|Designation||Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates (Clerks)|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, and Goa|
|Join our Telegram|
CCBL Bank PO, Clerk Vacancy 2022
The date of the written test, & Interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee. Application for the above posts should be mentioned on the partially filled or unfilled applications will be rejected. Without the application form, you will not be allowed for the selection process like written tests, and interviews. Get the Fresher’s Jobs here
- Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online.
- The shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Maharashtra, Goa, Daman
- The application must be submitted only by online mode.
- There is no other mode to submit the application form.
- Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
- Entrants should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming CCBL Bank job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, Merit List, Cut Off Marks, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification: Worthiness Gauges
Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines. Here you may get the latest Graduate Jobs
- Probationary Officers: Graduate/ CA/ CS/ ICWA/ CFA/ MBA/ LLM/ M.Tech with 65% Marks
- Probationary Associates: Graduate in any Stream
- Check CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 notification for more details
- Probationary Officers: 30 years
- Probationary Associates: 20 Years
- Kindly refer to CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification (DV)
CCBL Bank Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
- Enter into the official website CCBL Bank portal @ citizencreditbank.com
- Then tap on the menu tap & enter into the next section
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
|APPLICATION FEE: NIL***|
Naukrimessenger.com and its team are always there to provide you with the latest news about upcoming exams to keep you ahead in the ever-increasing competition. Browse our site for detailed and updated information about upcoming examinations.