Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: 5900+ | Post Names: Group A & B | Apply Online Status: Activated | Closing date: 27.06.2022 | Gramin Bank state-wise Notification & Apply Online Link @ ibps.in
Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022: Exhaustive information on the latest recruitment of various Gramin Banks 2022 can be found here. The list of many Gramin bank vacancies has been published by quite a lot of states. In this dashboard, you can view and check the latest vacancy details related to Gramin Banks & list of Gramin banks. According to the latest vacancy announcement PDF of Gramin Bank, a total of 5900+ vacancies have been allotted in Gramin Bank by various states. The online application invites competent & knowledgeable competitors to fill various positions such as Group A & B. The application should be submitted online only. There is no other method accepted by the banking authority. After that deadline, the application will not be accepted under any circumstances. You will not be invited to the selection process such as eligibility based on qualifying exam scores/ Document verification without submitting the application form. Get the latest & current Bank career Jobs here
–>> Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022 official website @ www.ibps.in recruitment 2022
|Designation||Group A & B|
|Exam Name||Prelims & Mains|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Join our Telegram|
Gramin Bank Group A & B Vacancy 2022 Notification
The examination will be conducted online at various centers in India. The provisional list of Examination Centers for Prelims/ Mains/ Single Examinations is available on official notification. Nominees should produce the same photo ID on the online application form/ invitation letter and submit a photocopy of the photo ID along with the exam invitation letter and interview invitation letter. To get more Central Govt Jobs, click here
- Respectively examination/ interview, without which they will not be allowed to participate in the exam/ interview
- Prospective claimants must ensure that they meet certain eligibility criteria before applying.
- Challengers may note that the basic conditions for appointment to the above posts in the Gramin Banks are the specified qualifications.
Nationality/ Citizenship – Overview
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling
in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire,
Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging
to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been
issued by the Government of India.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Bank job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF: Eligibility Criteria
All the mentioned educational qualifications should be from a government-recognized university/ institution/ board approved by the Government of India/ Government regulatory bodies and decisions must be notified on or before 27.06.2022. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Proper document of the Board / University announcing the results on or before 27.06.2022 should be submitted at the time of interview for the posts of Officers (Level I, II, and III) and at the time of joining the office Assistant (Multipurpose).
- The date of passing the qualifying examination is the date on which the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institution appears.
- The candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in the calculated degree for two decades in the online application.
- Where CGPA/ OGPA is issued, it should be converted into a percentage and specified in the online application.
- Proficiency in the local language is mandatory for Officer Scale I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) jobs.
|Post Name||Eligibility Overview|
|Office Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India|
|Officer Scale I|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with At Least Minimum 50% Marks and 02 Year.|
|Officer Scale-II Information Technology Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with At Least 50% Minimum Marks and 01 Year Post Experience.|
|Officer Scale-II Chartered Accountant||Passed C.A. Examination from ICAI India and 01 Year of Experience as a CA.|
|Officer Scale-II Law Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) with a minimum of 50% Marks and 02 Years of Advocacy Experience.|
|Treasury Officer Scale-II||Degree in CA OR MBA Finance with 01 Year Post Experience.|
|Marketing Officer Scale-II||Master of Business MBA Degree in Marketing Trade with 01 Year Experience in Recognized Sector.|
|Agriculture Officer Scale-II||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal / Veterinary Science / Engineering / Pisciculture from Any Recognized University in India with 02 Year Experience.|
|Officer Scale-III||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks with Minimum 05 Year Post Experience|
Age Limit (as of 01.06.2022)
- Officer Scale-I – 18 – 30 Years
- Officer Scale-II – 21 – 32 Years
- Officer Scale-III – 21 – 40 Years
- Officer Assistant Multipurpose – 18 – 28 Years
- Kindly refer IBPS RRB Exam notification, for age limit and relaxation.
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
- SC/ST-05 Years
- OBC-03 Years
- Prelims Written Exam (For All Posts)
- Mains Written Exam (Only for Officer Scale-I, & Office Assistants)
- Interview (Only for Officer Scale-I, II, III)
- Document Verification
Gramin Bank Group A & B Notification 2022-23 Apply Online Procedure
- Visit the IBPS official website i.e.www.ibps.in
- Click on Apply Online Option.
- Now, Search for the Gramin Bank Office Assistant / Officer Scale-I, II & III CWE-XI and then click on the New User option
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
Application Fee Details
Online applications will not be allowed to be withdrawn upon registration and/ or the application fee/ notification fees. Once paid the money will not be refunded or kept in reserve for any other choice. No more than one application should be submitted for any cadre (Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers) by any candidate. If any cadre (office assistant (multi-purpose) and officers) have multiple applications. Only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ notification fee will be paid many other records will be confiscated. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card. Get the current Jobs openings here
- General / OBC: Rs.850/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs.175/-
- Payment Mode: Online
|Apply Online Begins||07/06/2022|
|Deadline to Apply online||27/06/2022|
|Office Assistant/ Officer Scale-I Prelims Exam Date||7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st August 2022|
|Office Assistants Mains Exam Date||01/10/2022|
|Officer Scale-I Mains Exam Date||24/09/2022|
|Officer Scale-II, III Single Exam||24/09/2022|
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Exam Date||August - October|