ICICI Bank Careers 2021 | Jobs in ICICI Bank | Debt Manager, Accounts Manager, Probationary Officer Jobs | ICICI career login @icicibank.com
ICICI Bank Careers 2021: ICICI Bank hires Debt Manager, Privilege Banker, Relationship Manager – Personal Loan, Relationship Manager – Auto, Relationship Manager- Business Loan Group, Probationary Officers Programme, Relationship Manager – Small and Medium Enterprises, Value Banker, Phone Banking Officer, E-Relationship Manager, Accounts Manager – Transaction Banking, and various jobs. Interested aspirants may apply through online mode. The ICICI career registration/ login and online application are accessible on its official website @ icicibank.com or the bank’s careers websites @ icicicareers.com.
|Recruiter||ICICI Bank Careers|
|Designation||Relationship Manager, Debt Manager, E-Relationship Manager & Other Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 Job advertisement Details
ICICI bank looking for bright, dynamic, qualified & suitable candidates for various functions which are Retail Branch Banking, SME, Collections, Sales, Relationship, etc. ICICI has planned to appoint the selected candidates at various states of India, here are a few, Goa, Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai, Surat, Guwahati, Chennai, Indore, Delhi, Thane, Mumbai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Vellore/ across India. Candidates having the ability to understand clients’ requirements. Here you can get more Bank jobs, be in touch with us to get more updates regarding ICICI careers,
ICICI Bank Current Openings 2021
Candidates have authenticated E-mail and mobile numbers. ICICI will send further information regarding ICICI recruitment; will be intimated through candidates’ E-Mail ID. So candidates should be kept until the whole recruitment process ended. Now, ICICI Bank hires both fresher & experienced to fill various departments of the bank. Stay connected with our Naukrimessenger website for information/ updates about Jobs in ICICI bank, the procedure to apply for ICICI bank jobs, eligibility criteria, etc.
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate with 8-10 years relevant work experience.
- Functional Knowledge in the areas of banking products, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Communication/ Interpersonal skills/Negotiation/Persuasive skills
- Analytical ability
Accounts Manager Transaction Banking: ICICI Bank
- Grade: Manager I / Manager II: Graduate with 10 to 13 years of work experience/Full-time MBA with 9 to 12 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of trade finance & cash management process.
- Ability to understand clients requirement
- Credit Knowledge: To assess the company’s financials (i.e. loss, rating, PAT (profit after tax), etc. of the company)
- MBA with 0 to 4 years of experience.
- Ability to manage relationships to improve relationship value of existing Clients
- Aptitude towards delivering high-quality customer service with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Self-driven with sales bent of mind
Phone Banking Officer
- Graduate with 0 to 4 years of experience.
- Fluency in spoken English & Hindi language
- Open to work in rotational shifts
- Graduate with 2-6 years of work experience.
- Full-Time MBA with 0-4 years of work experience.
- Graduate with 10 to 13 years of work experience.
- Full-time MBA with 09 to 12 years of work experience.
- Graduate & Post Graduate with 4-8 Years work experience
- Business and service skills
- Understanding and knowledge of the product
- Good communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
Probationary Officers Programme
- Graduation with 55% marks in any discipline.
ICCI Bank career Login/ Steps to apply for ICICI Bank Jobs
- Go to the bank’s official website @icicibank.com
- Choose Careers tab on the home page of ICICI bank
- Select the Current Openings option
- Choose your desired job on the ICICI bank careers page
- Click on the job, scroll down & click Apply Here button
- New users have to make a profile on ICICI bank careers
- Fill in all the mandatory particulars to get a provisional user name & password
- Already registered candidates have to use applicant login (Username & Password)
- Finally, click the Login button ICICI bank careers applicant login page