BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022 – ANM & X-Ray Technician Posts – Total Vacancies: 12771 – Last Date: 01.09.2022 – Apply online @ btsc.bih.nic.in/ pariksha.nic.in
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2022: Bihar Technical Service Commission (Bihar TSC) has recently released the recruitment notification for various posts against the advert numbers of 07/2022 & 05/2022. The current vacancies have been apportioned for the posts of ANM, X-Ray Technician, OT Assistant & ECG Technician. Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated 12771 vacancies. The examination is conducted every year by the BTSC Board to be appointed at the. Entrants must be eligible to take the BTSC exam. Before applying for the BTSC Bihar Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their ANM course/ GNM/ B.Sc/ M.SC/ Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university. Only the candidates having a below-mentioned degree in the relevant field are eligible for the mentioned programs. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.btsc.bih.nic.in recruitment 2022. Applications for recruitment should be filled online with all necessary details from 02.08.2022 Onwards. For more upcoming State Govt Jobs, click here
Essential Day of the Month
- Starting date for an application form: 02-08-2022
- End date for an application form: 01-09-2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
Nominees who have a maximum of 30 years are worthy to apply for these Posts. Participators looking for Bihar Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package. Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests and document verification. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of Bihar BTSC Recruitment in the below section. The exam date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest BTSC Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Designation||ANM, X-Ray Technician, OT Assistant & ECG Technician|
|Salary||Rs.5200 - 20200/-|
|Join our Telegram|
BTSC Vacancy 2022 Details
The number of candidates may increase or decrease as per the requirements of the BTSC selection committee. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Female Health Worker ANM||10709|
|OT Assistant & ECG Technician||1259|
BTSC Bihar OT Assistant Recruitment 2022
Interviews of the selected candidates will be held after the written test. Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification. TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process. Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Online applications will be accepted by the board.
- Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references.
- Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview.
- Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process.
- Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the current job openings details here
- ANM Post: ANM course/ GNM/ B.Sc/ M.SC in Nursing
- X-Ray Technician Post: A diploma in a relevant stream
- Check the BTSC Bihar recruitment notification about qualifications.
- ANM Post: Between 21 to 37 years
- X-Ray Technician Post: Between 18 to 37 years
- Refer to the Official notification of BTSC Bihar for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test/ Interview
- Visit and verify the BTSC Bihar recruitment notification to get more details.
- Rs.5200 – 20200/-
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Bihar job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Bihar Jobs Online Application Procedure
Contenders should apply through online mode @ btsc.bih.nic.in/ pariksha.nic.in. Contenders should enter all the mandatory particulars attached to the required document along with the online application form. Contenders have to ensure all the given particulars and check their eligibility before submission. After submission, applicants should download and take a hard copy of the application and e-receipt before submission. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- To apply, contenders have to pay the application fee of Rs.200/- for General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates
- Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ EBC/ Women in Bihar State.
- Applicants should make the payment through Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking & SBI Challan as referred in the BTSC Bihar notification.
|OT Assistant & ECG Technician Posts Application Fee: NIL***|
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Advt No||07/2022 & 05/2022|