OPSC Civil Judge Prelims & Mains Books 2023 | OPSC Civil Judge Prelims Books | OPSC Civil Judge Mains Books | Odisha Civil Judge Books | Civil Judge Best Books of Odisha | Odisha Judicial Service Exam Book List
OPSC Civil Judge Prelims & Mains Books 2023 | Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2023 Book: The most important portion of the Odisha Public Service Commission Exam preparation strategy for the Civil Judge Best Books. Candidates should make a plan to obtain the best books for the OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Exam. However, before spending on books, ensure that the applicants are making the right decision. You will find information about the most recent and up-to-date OPSC Civil Judge Best Books, as well as other preparatory recommendations, on this page. The books should thoroughly cover all of the topics included in the OPSC Civil Judge 2023 Exam. Candidates seeking Court jobs could take advantage of this fantastic offer.
|Also, Check Out
|OPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2023
|OPSC Civil Judge Previous Year Question Papers
|OPSC Recruitment 2023
Things to Keep in Mind Before Choosing OPSC Civil Judge Prelims & Mains Books
- The book should be in its most recent edition.
- Model paper books are really helpful in the preparation process.
- Before taking the exam, one must complete a considerable number of practice papers.
- Books containing previous year’s papers are also quite useful.
- The content should be current and genuine.
How to prepare for the OPSC Civil Judge (Judicial Service) Exam?
A solid study plan is equally as important as having the appropriate materials for the OPSC Civil Judge Exam. Here are a few of the top prepping methods that professionals suggest. Participants seeking Odisha Jobs may take advantage of this opportunity
Take Timed Exams:
- It is critical to take timed exams if you wish to pass the Odisha Civil Judge exams.
- Set a timer based on the test period and attempt to complete the previous year’s questions.
- This technique will assist you in developing your time management skills for the real test.
Take Rest Periods:
- It is important to take breaks while studying for the OPSC Civil Judge Exam.
- Without pauses, you may get more exhausted or overwhelmed.
- So, take small rests between studies to boost your productivity.
Stick to a Routine:
- Maintaining a schedule is critical for passing the OPSC Civil Judge test.
- This is because you are better organized and can complete the subjects faster.
- Hence, it is recommended to make a study schedule for yourself and stick to it for good results.
|Prelims & Mains
|Join our Telegram
OPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2023 | Odisha Judicial Service Exam Pattern
There are separate mark allocations to different sections of the exam. The candidates need to finish the paper within the time given to them. Having a fair idea of the syllabus and exam pattern is helpful in tackling the exam with ease. The commission has released the exam pattern in the form of a PDF file before the exam. The candidates can check out this page for more info related to the syllabus and Exam pattern
OPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Constitution of India
|Code of Civil Procedure
|Code of Criminal Procedure
|Indian Penal Code
|Transfer of Property Act
|Law of Succession
|Special Relief Act
|Duration: 01 Hour and 30 Minutes
OPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper: I General English
|Paper: II Procedure Laws
|Duration: 02 Hours and 30 Minutes
|Law of Crime & Law of Torts
|Law of Property
|Law of Contract
|Jurisprudence & Constitution of India
|Duration: 03 Hours
Best Books For OPSC Civil Judge Exam 2023
Candidates preparing for Civil Judge Examination will find it very difficult to pass the examination. So, to easily beat your OPSC Civil Judge Prelims & Mains Written Exam 2023 recruitment with the best-ranking list, we have shared here all kinds of tips and the best OPSC Civil Judge study materials. Click here to get more State Govt Jobs Vacancy details
|Author / Publication
|Civil Judge Exam Reading Material (Question & Answer Format)
|Aneel Khirran Kumar / Palsar Publication
|Study Material And Notes For Odisha Judicial Service
|Delhi Law Academy
|Judicial Service Examination
|UBC’s Master Guide to Judicial Services Examination For All States
|Singhal’s Judicial Service Examination Unsolved Mains (All States) Paper (Subject wise and Topic wise)
|Pawan Kumar and Bhumika Jain
|Judiciary, Judges, and the Administration of Justice
|Justice R. Banumathi
|Judicial Services Preliminary Examinations
|Guide To Judicial Service Examination
***BEST OFF LUCK***
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!