VTU Consolidated Marks Card | VTU old marks card download | VTU marks card online | How to get VTU Consolidated Marks Card
VTU Consolidated Marks Card: A VTU Consolidated Marks Card (CMC) of All the Semesters is a single marks card that includes the grades from the first semester through the eighth semester. The “Consolidated Marks Card of a Single Semester” is a marks sheet for any one specific semester, in contrast. When you have many attempted mark cards, you would need a VTU Consolidated Marks Card of All the Semesters. It is not required to have a Consolidated Marks Card of All the Semesters. These marks cards are just provided for your convenience.
You must pass every topic in every semester before you can apply for the VTU Consolidated Marks Card of All the Semesters. The application form for applying Visvesvaraya Technological University consolidated marks card is provided at the end of the page.
|Join our Telegram
If you intend to submit in Belgaum, there is no need to bring a copy of your VTU Marks Card, no need for someone to sign or attest, and no need for a letter. However, you are required to carry any form of ID evidence, such a college ID, a driver’s license, an election ID proof, and others.
Details in the Visvesvaraya Technological University consolidated marks card
- Name of Student
- University Seat Number
- Details of Fees
- Month & Year of completion of Degree
- Class Obtained:
- Address etc.
VTU Consolidated Marks Card Application Fees
- Consolidation Marks card costs is Rs. 750-00 per Semester + Rs 50 Postage Fee (within in India) or Rs. 2000 (Outside India)
- Payment can be done through online mode.
VTU Consolidated Marks Card Online Fee Payment
- Pay online only by SBI Payment link http://vtu.ac.in/online-fee-payment and enclose Online Receipt of fees paid
- DDs are not accepted.
- Fees paid once cannot be refunded. Please check you are eligible to apply for PDC before submitting application.
- PDC is valid only until the next convocation. Do not apply for PDC if you have received your Degree Certificate
- PDC is issued only once. If you lose it, you can only obtain a duplicate copy.
- Attach self attested copies of marks cards to be consolidated. Final year marks cards cannot be consolidated
Download VTU Consolidated Marks Card Application Form
- First visit VTU official website.
- Get online fee payment section.
- Download VTU Consolidated marks card application form.
- Fill the details properly.
- Make the payment.
- Then finally submit application form.
We are mostly covering all the details of Visvesvaraya Technological University consolidated marks card, if you are interested to view and download more application form such as degree certificate, provisional certificate, old marks card etc. you need to visit its official website or our website (naukrimessenger.com).