AFCAT Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: Commissioned Officers | Total Vacancies: 258 | Deadline: 30.12.2022 | Indian Airforce Recruitment Notification & Apply Online @ indianairforce.nic.in
AFCAT Recruitment 2022: Indian Air force has recently released the recruitment notification for various posts against the advert numbers of AFCAT-01/2023/ NCC Special Entry. The current vacancies have been apportioned for the posts of commissioned officers in various branches including the Flying, Technical, Weapon Systems, Administration, Logistics, Accounts, Education, and Meteorology for Batch No. 1/2023. Eligible candidates can apply for short service Commission in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) branch vacancies in circulation. There are around 258 vacancies assigned for the Grade 12th/ Graduate Holders. Participators looking for central government jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package of Level 10 in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- For which, it issues recruitment notices inviting Online applications from eligible and deserving candidates.
- This year, the organization has released the IAF stating all the important details about the exam.
- The examination is conducted every year by the Board to be appointed Anywhere in India.
- Entrants must be eligible to take the exam.
- Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication.
- Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process.
|Apply Start||01.12.2022 @ 11.00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply||30.12.2022 Till 05.00 PM|
|Exam Date||Notify Later***|
|Course Commence||January 2023|
AFCAT 01/2023 Notification
Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.afcat.cdac.in recruitment 2022. Applications for recruitment should be filled out Online with all necessary details without any application fee charge. If you are looking for Army Jobs, then avail this great opportunity
- The applicant should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in which he/she is seeking an appointment.
- Postulants have to fill out and submit the Indian Air Force Recruitment Application Form online to participate in the selection process
- Age relaxation in maximum age is given to candidates belonging to certain categories.
- Candidates who meet the Indian Air Force eligibility criteria prescribed by the Government of India can fill out the application form.
- The eligibility criteria are given by the IAF in the official notification
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest IAF AFCAT Recruitment Notification – Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
IAF AFCAT Recruitment Notification 2022-23
- Those who have a minimum of 20 Years are worthy to apply for these Posts.
- Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests and document verification.
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of AFCAT Recruitment 01/2023 in the below section.
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, Results, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Recruiter||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
AFCAT Vacancy 2022 Notification
- The application must be submitted only in online mode. There is no other mode to submit the application form.
- All contestants who want to take the Selection Process 2022 must take the Written Exam, Air Force Selection Board (AFSB), Document Verification, as well as the Medical Examination
- With the formal notification, Exam Date 2022 and other significant dates are expected to be announced.
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
AFCAT 1/ 2023 Commissioned Officers Vacancy Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the current job openings details here
|Ground Duty (Technical)||130|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||118|
AFCAT 1/ 2023 Commissioned Officers Vacancy: Category Wise
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Flying Branch: Grade 12th ( 50% Marks in Physics and Maths) + Graduation (with 60% marks)
- Ground Duty (Technical): Grade 12th ( 50% Marks in Physics & Maths) with B.Tech (60% marks)
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical): Graduate with minimum 60% marks
- Check the Indian Airforce Recruitment 2022 notification @indianairforce.nic.in
- Flying Branch: Between 20 – 24 Years
- Technical and Non-Technical Branches: Between 20 – 26 Years
- Kindly refer Indian Airforce Recruitment 2022 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Air Force Selection Board (AFSB)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
- Rs. 56100-177500 (Level 10 in 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
- Entrants check and verify the salary details on the official Indian Air Force Notification PDF 2022 @ www.indianairforce.nic.in
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Army job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, Nooks, Applications, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
IAF Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- All Aspirants: Rs.250/-
- PH/PwD (HR): NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online
IAF AFCAT 01/2023 Notification: Required Documents
- Scanned photograph and signature
- High school certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- Graduate Certificate
- Valid Photo ID with details
- Fee payment details (credit card, debit card, mobile banking, etc.)
- Other documents (if applicable)
|Advt No||AFCAT-01/2023/ NCC Special Entry|