BOB Recruitment 2020 – Part-Time Medical Consultant Posts – Last Date: 03.09.2020 – Download application @ bankofbaroda.in
BOB Recruitment 2020: Bank of Baroda has recently advertised a notification to invites applications from eligible Medical Practitioners for filling up the position of Part-Time Medical Consultant on contract basis. Contenders who are seeking bank jobs and who have more passionate to work in Central government jobs may apply through offline mode to the BOB latest vacancy in prescribed format as given in the notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for BOB required posts 2020 @ www.bankofbaroda.in, before the last date of 03.09.2020 (Hyderabad Zone).
|Recruiter||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Designation||Part-Time Medical Consultant|
|Salary||MD (Medicine) - Rs.30000 p.m. & MBBS (Medicine) - Rs.25000 p.m.|
As per the BOB Part time Medical consultant advertisement, the eligible contenders will be appointed at Zonal Office, Hyderabad Zone, Hydera bad as decided by the Bank of Baroda. Initially, the appointment shall be for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the same, the duration of the contract will be for a period of three years, including the initial period of first year. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure before applying. Guideliness, supportive documents details, Application format of latest careers also available in the official notification.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian world-wide, public sector banking and financial services company. It is the third largest public sector bank in India. The government of India announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018, to create the country’s third largest investor.
Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about BOB latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- M.D. in general medicine (P.G. Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India) with at least three years’ experience after passing M.D.
- In case Doctors with M.D. Qualification are not available, Doctors with Basic Qualification of M.B.B.S. and having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S.
- Kindly Check BOB notification about qualification details.
- Medical Consultant should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of appointment.
- Refer Official notification of BOB jobs for age limit and relaxation.
- After scrutiny of applications, a selection board, entailing of Zonal Head, Zonal HR Head, Dean of Medical College or Head of Department of Medicine in Govt. Medical College and the Bank’s Medical Consultant will select the part-time Medical Consultant for Hyderabad Zone.
- Kindly refer BOB Medical Consultant vacancy 2020 notification to get more details about it.
Eligible Contenders should apply through offline mode in prescribed format as referred in official website @ www.bankofbaroda.in. Application format is available in the official notification of BOB Hyderabad. Contenders should filling up the application form and needs to enclose photograph, signature of the candidates and required relevant documents and addressed to “Chief Manager (HRM) Zonal Office HRM Department, Hyderabad Zone, 3-6-289 1st Floor Kareem Manzil, Old MLA Quarters Road Hyderguda, Hyderabad-500029”