BHEL Recruitment 2022 | Available Jobs: Engineer Trainee | Latest Openings: 150 | End date: 04.10.2022 | Apply Online & Notification @ pswr.bhel.com
BHEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has newly advertised a job notification for various posts against the advert numbers of 01/2022. The current vacancies have been apportioned for the posts of Engineer Trainee (Civil/ ME/ IT/ EE/ Chemical/ Metallurgy), Executive Trainee (Finance), & Executive Trainee (HR). Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated 150 vacancies. The examination is conducted every year by the Board to be appointed at the. Entrants must be eligible to take the exam. Before applying for the BHEL Vacancy, aspirants must have completed there Engineering Degree/ Graduate/ CA/ MBA/ Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university. Only the candidates having a Degree in the relevant field are eligible for the mentioned programs. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ careers.bhel.in recruitment 2022. Applications for recruitment should be filled online with all necessary details along with the required fee charge. Participators looking for Central Government Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package of Rs. 12 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- Starting date for an application form: 13-09-2022
- End date for an application form: 04-10-2022 up to 05:00 PM
- Exam Date: 31.10.2022, 01.11.2022 & 02.11.2022
Contenders in the maximum 27 & 29 years of age are worthy to apply for these Posts. Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests and document verification. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of BHEL Recruitment in the below section. The exam date for the mentioned posts has been published in the official notification shortly. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this BHEL Recruitment. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest BHEL Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Designation||Engineer/ Executive Trainee (ET)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.12 Lakhs per annum CTC|
|Join our Telegram|
BHEL ET Recruitment 2022
Interviews of the selected candidates will be held after the written test. Entrants who qualify for the interview will be called for document verification. TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process. Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process. Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. Get the latest Diploma Jobs here
BHEL ET Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Engineer Trainee (Civil/ ME/ IT/ EE/ Chemical/ Metallurgy)||130|
|Executive Trainee (Finance)||20|
|Executive Trainee (HR)||10|
|Overall Breaks:||150 Slots|
BHEL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- The date of the test and interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a Document Verification (DV)
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references. Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview. Get the current job openings details here
- The selected contenders will be appointed as decided by the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- If you are interested to participate in Bharat Heavy Electricals Recruitment, read the Notification PDF.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals vacancy applies an online link and instructions and advertisements are obtainable on the official web portal of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The date of the written test and commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Engineer Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. . Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- Engineer Trainee (Civil/ ME/ IT/ EE/ Chemical/ Metallurgy): B.E in a relevent stream
- Executive Trainee (Finance): Graduate with CA
- Executive Trainee (HR): Graduate with MBA/ Diploma in Human Resource (HR)
- Check BHEL Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Others: Maximum: 27 years
- Executive Trainee: Maximum 29 years
- The important date for the calculation of age is 01.09.2022
- Kindly refer to BHEL Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam (75% weightage)
- Interview (25% weightage)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Rs. 12 Lakhs per annum CTC
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming BHEL job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
BHEL ET Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website @ careers.bhel.in
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
Payment by any other mode is not valid or acceptable. Applications submitted without prescribed fees/patterns will be summarily rejected. Reservation category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as general categories and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates. After successfully filling out the application form and completing the process of uploading all the required documents, the candidates have to pay the application fee. Check the application log. Seekers who are surfing for the latest & upcoming State Govt jobs, Kindly check here
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!