CBIC Recruitment 2020 – Intelligence Officer, Joint Commissioner/ Director & Other Posts – Total Vacancy: 28 – Last Date: 31.07.2020 – Visit @ cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2020: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs is the full form for CBIC which has recently advertised notification to invite applications from the eligible Contenders for the position of Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Officer and Joint Commissioner on deputation basis. As per the official advertisement 28 vacancies are allotted for this above mentioned posts. Contenders who have desired to work in Central government jobs may apply through offline mode to the CBIC latest vacancies in prescribed format as given in the CBIC recruitment 2020 notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for CBIC required posts 2020 @ www.cbic.gov.in before the last date of receipt of application is 31.07.2020.
|Recruiter||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Designation||APSDRI & Joint Commissioner|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh & Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.1,05,810/-|
As per the CBIC recruitment 2020 notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed at Andhra Pradesh and Chennai (Tamil Nadu) as decided by the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Guideliness, mandatory documents details, Application format of latest CBIC APSDRI vacancies also available in the official notification of CBIC recruitment 2020. Applicants should follow the CBIC terms & conditions as notified in the Customs notification.
|Click here to apply online for 5846 Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020|
Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about CBIC latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
CBIC Vacancy Details
|Senior Intelligence Officer||08|
- APSDRI Posts: From Commercial Tax Department in the cadre of Joint Commissioner/ Dy. Commissioner/ Asst. Commissioner/ Dy. Asst. Commissioner/ GSTO or Similar cadre from Revenue related departments.
- Joint Commissioner: Candidates should hold analogous post on a regular basis in the present cadre/ department with required experience.
- Kindly Check Customs vacancies 2020 notification about qualification details.
- APSDRI: Check advt.
- Joint Commissioner: Maximum 56 years.
- Refer CBIC Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Kindly refer CBIC Chennai careers 2020 notification to get more details about it.
CBIC Salary Details
- Joint Commissioner: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/-
- Joint Director: Rs.56870-105810/-
- Deputy Director: Rs.52590-103290/-
- Assistant Director: Rs.40270-93780/-
- Senior Intelligence Officer: Rs.35120-87130/-
- Intelligence Officer: Rs.28940-78910/-
Eligible Contenders should apply through offline mode in prescribed format as referred in official website of CBIC @ www.cbic.gov.in. The notification and application format are available in the official website of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs. Officers who are apply for APSDRI posts, they only may apply through offline/ prescribed e-mail address ([email protected]).
Contenders should fill all the mandatory particulars in the CBIC application form. Applicants have to submit the application form enclosed with required documents to prescribed address in suggested format as mentioned in CBIC recruitment 2020 official notification. Applicants should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.