CMRL Recruitment 2020 – Chief Vigilance Officer, CGM, GM, Asst. Manager & Manager Posts– Total Vacancies: 09 – Last Date: 05.08.2020, 08.08.2020, 07.08.2020 & 28.08.2020 – Visit @ chennaimetrorail.org
CMRL Recruitment 2020: The Government of Tamil Nadu created a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for implementing the Chennai Metro Rail Project. This SPV named as “Chennai Metro Rail Limited”. CMRL hires Chief General Manager (Electrical, Operations, Signalling & Telecom), Chief Vigilance Officer, General Manager (Contract Procurement and Signalling & Telecom), Manager (Marketing & Facility Management) and Assistant Manager (Facility Management) on deputation/ contract basis. According to the CMRL recruitment 2020 notification, 70 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned Posts. Contenders who are seeking Railway jobs and who have more passionate to work in Central government job may apply for Chennai Metro rail contract/ deputation jobs through offline as stated in the CMRL official notification. Interested eligible candidates may apply for CMRL Current job openings, within the last date of 05.08.2020, 07.08.2020, 08.08.2020 & 28.08.2020.
|Recruiter||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Designation||CGM, Chief Vigilance Officer, GM & Manager|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/-|
Chennai Metro Rail Limited has now been converted into a Joint Venture of Central Government of India and State Government of Tamil Nadu with equal equity holding. As per the Metro Rail jobs 2020 notification, the selected candidates will be appointed at Chennai (Tamilnadu) as finalized by the Chennai Metro Rail Limited. Indian Citizen only can apply for this recruitment. Official notification, Application format, eligibility criteria are available in the official web portal. Graduates who are looking for Metro jobs in Chennai they can apply for Metro Rail vacancy. Persons already working in Government/ PSU organization should produce NOC at the time of interview. Initial Period of deputation will be for a period of 03, which can be extendable for 05 years.
Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, Age limitation, CMRL Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
CMRL Vacancy Details
|Chief General Manager (Electrical)||01|
|Chief Vigilance Officer||01|
|Chief General Manager (Operations)||01|
|Chief General Manager (Signalling & Telecom)||01|
|General Manager (Contract Procurement)||01|
|General Manager (Signalling & Telecom)||01|
|Manager (Facility Management)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Facility Management)||01|
- GM: Must possess B.E/ B.Tech (Civil/ Electronics/ Communication) degree from a recognized Institute/University.
- Manager: MBA (Marketing).
- Assistant Manager (Facility Management): B.E (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)/ PG in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or MBA.
- Chief General Manager: Graduate in any field/ B.E.
- CVO: Officers holding equivalent to Deputy Secretary level /Director Level post.
- Check CMRL vacancy 2020 notification about required qualification & experience.
- Chief General Manager (Electrical): 55 years as on 06-06-2020.
- Chief Vigilance Officer: 50 years as on 10-06-2020.
- Chief General Manager (Operations): 55 years as on 29-06-2020.
- GM (Contract Procurement): 50 years as on 08.07.2020.
- Manager: 38 years as on 08-07-2020
- Assistant Manager: 30 years as on 08-07-2020
- Kindly refer Official notification of CMRL for age limit and relaxation.
- The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- Visit and verify in official notification of CMRL careers 2020.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Salary Details
- Chief Vigilance Officer: Rs.1,20,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/-
- General Manager (Contract Procurement): Rs.1,50,000/- to Rs.1,90,000/-
- Manager: Rs.80,000/-
- Assistant Manager (Facility Management): Rs.40,000/-
Applicants may apply through offline & E-mail in prescribed format as stated in official website @ www.chennaimetrorail.org. Application format, Payment details (Bank account details) are available in the metro notification @ www.chennaimetrorail.org/job-notifications.
Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format. Candidates have to mention the Name of the post applied for should be super-scribed on the envelope containing the application. Candidates who are applying for GM, Asst. Manager & Manager post they only may pay the required application fee through DD.
- For Unreserved & other candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/- (for processing & postage charge)
. Candidates should submit the filled application form with application fee (DD) [for GM, Asst. Manager & Manager post], supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of required certificates/ documents, photographs to prescribed address “Chief General Manager (Hr), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107” by post/ couriers. Applications may also be forwarded through email to the email ID “[email protected]” before the last date. The shortlisted candidates are required to submit the hard copy of application along with copies of documents and passport size photo at the time of interview.
- Last Dates:
- For CGM (Electrical): 05.08.2020
- Manager, Assist. Manager & GM: 07.08.2020
- CVO: 08.08.2020
- CGM (Operations, Signalling & Telecom): 28.08.2020
|Advt No||CMRL/HR/05/2020, CMRL/HR/07/2020 & [CMRL/HR/09/2020 to CMRL/HR/13/2020]|