Coal India Recruitment 2022 | Current Opportunity: Sr.Medical Officer | Vacancies: 108 | Advert no 2968/2022 | Starting date: 29.09.2022 | Last date: 29.10.2022 | Download application and Notification @coalindia.in
Coal India Recruitment 2022: CIL- Coal India Limited under ministry of Coal, government of India is the single largest coal producing company in the world invites application from energetic and dedicated candidates to work in western coalfields limited, Nagpur. According to Coal Recruitment a total of 108 vacancies are allotted for Sr.Medical officers. The Application mode for this Coal Recruitment is only through offline mode @coalindia.in, prepared and skilled candidate are eligible to take Coal recruitment selection process. Before applying the candidate should possess minimum qualifications in MBBS from recognized universities. Applications for recruitment should be in offline mode with all details before 29.10.2022. To get the latest Central Govt Jobs, Click Here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date to apply application in offline is 29.09.2022
- The last date to submit the application form offline is 29.10.2022
Coal Recruitment 2022 notice inviting application from eligible and deserving candidates, the candidate should be the citizen of India. Candidate may be appointed anywhere in subsidiary companies as per the requirement of the company. Sr. Medical specialist (E4 grade) possess the minimum age of 42 for general and UR and for Sr. Medical Officer (including dental)/Medical Specialist in (E3 Grade) age is 35 for general and UR. Selected candidate can get affordable salary package. For more information regarding coal recruitment interested candidate may visit the official website. The complete information regarding post and vacancies are given in the official website of Coalindia.in. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Up to Rs.2,00,000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 details:
The application must be submitted only in offline mode any other mode of sending application will be rejected. All candidate who wants to take selection process must take interview and document verification for selection process. Get the latest Diploma Jobs here
- Filled applications should be submitted by speed/register post
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates
- Any other mode of sending application will be rejected
- Candidate will be selected based on qualification, experience, interview mere minimum qualification does not contain any qualification for selection
- No information will be sent for candidate those who are not eligible.
CIL Job Vacancy 2022 Notifications:
The candidate is advised to give valid phone no and active email-id. All information regarding selection is send only in their email-id and phone no. Vacancies shown in advertisement are subject to change. Vacancies may be increased/decreased/withdrawn without assigning any reason. Recruitment will be cancelled/postponed/terminated at any stage without assigning any announcement. For more information regarding age relaxation and category wise relaxation kindly visit website and here below tabular column is given. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Name of Post and Grade||category||Total||Salary|
|Sr. Medical Specialist(E4)/Medical Specialist(E3)||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||E4- 70,000- 2,00,000
E3 -60,000- 1,80,000
|Sr. Medical Officer(E3)||25||7||11||7||18||68||₹ 60,000- 1,80,000*|
|Sr. Medical Officer(dental)E3||1||0||0||0||0||1||₹ 60,000- 1,80,000*|
Coal Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria:
Only those candidates who fully satisfy the eligible criteria will be laid by authorities for selection process. Caste certificate submitted in the prescribed format for post will be considered relaxation under SC/ST/OBC as per rules of government. The candidate must undergo medical emergencies in mines/projects/hospitals etc. Candidate should be prepared for epidermic and pandemic disease like Covid 19 in project/mines/area
Qualification and experience:
- Candidate should possess the minimum qualification of MBBS in recognized university and minimum 3 years in post qualification experience and for Medical Specialist(E3) and Medical Officer(E3) minimum qualification is MBBS, but for Medical Officer (dental) one year experience from hospital or clinic.
- Kindly refer Coal recruitment for more details.
- Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) is 42 years for General/UR.
- Sr. Medical Officer (including Dental) /Medical Specialist in E3 Grade) is 35 years for General/UR
- Kindly visit Coal recruitment notification for more details.
Category wise relaxation:
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC/EWS will be as per Govt rules
- Kindly visit Coal Recruitment notification for more details
- No application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Kindly visit Coal Recruitment notification for more details
- The candidate selection will be based on personal interview.
- All candidates must submit Attempt Certificate/ issued by University/College along with the application form without fail, failing candidate will not be considered for selection process.
Coal Recruitment 2022 apply in offline procedure:
- Candidate are invited to visit the official website @Coalindia.in
- There you can find option for download applications
- Candidate can tap on that link there you can download application
- After downloading all details must be filled correctly
- Candidate should submit all required photostat copies of their documents like educational certificate, experience certificate, latest photo, signature etc.
- Once again check all details are correctly given
- At last downloaded application along with documents are send to The GM(Personnel)/HOD(EE), at Executive Establishment Department, 2nd Floor, Coal Estate, Western Coalfields Limited, Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra-440001
- Applications sent by speed post/register post/hand/email/couriers, etc. of applications would be accepted by the authority
- All candidates must submit Attempt Certificate/s issued by University/ College along with the application form without fail, failing means that candidate will not be considered for selection.
- Applicants must superscribe the Post and Grade applied on the envelope while sending the application form
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!