Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021 – Welder, Fitter, Fire Inspector, Advisor, Electrical, HSE, IT, Driver & Other Posts – Total Vacancies: 150 – Last Date: 11.02.2021, 18.02.2021 & 19.02.2021 – Download Notification @ cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is going to conduct Walk-in Selection/ Interview for the post of Commissioning Engineer, Commissioning Assistant, Fire Inspector, Welder, Fitter, Diesel Mechanic, Fitter, Draughtsman, Operator, Semi Skilled Rigger, Driver, Nurse, Personal Secretary, Project Assistant, Block Fabrication & Hull Erection, Electrical, Health, Safety & Environment, Information Technology and Advisor. According to the CSL notification, 150 vacancies are allocated for this above mentioned posts. Contenders may attend the Walk-in Interview on Feb 9 to Feb 11, 2021 (For HSCL Hooghly (West Bengal) posts, Feb 16 to 18, 2021 (for Commissioning Er. & Comm. Asst., post) and for Tebma Shipyards Limited (TSL) from 18 & 19 Feb 2021).
|Recruiter||Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)|
|Designation||Commissioning Engineers & Commissioning Assistants, Fire Inspector, Driver, IT, HSE, Advisor & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
CSL Workmen, Driver, Nurse, Advisor & Other Job Notification Details
As per the Cochin Shipyard vacancy notification, selected candidates will be placed at Hooghly (West Bengal) and Malpe (Karnataka) on contract basis and Fixed Term Contract Basis. Indian Citizen only may apply for this Cochin Shipyard career 2021. Guidelines, supportive documents details, Application format also available in the official notification. Candidates are requested to report for Walk in selection at the mentioned venue within the stipulated date and time. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment.
CSL Vacancy 2021 Details
|HCSL Fire Inspector & Workmen||29|
|Block Fabrication, Hull Erection & Electrical||02|
|Health, Safety & Environment||01|
|Information Technology & Driver||03|
|Advisor to Chief Financial Officer||01|
Here you will get brief information about Cochin Shipyard latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- For TSL Driver post: Valid Driving License and experience in Driving and maintenance of LMVs/ HMVs.
- For HCSL Driver post: Pass in SSLC and having valid Driving License for driving Heavy Motor Vehicles issued by the Union of India.
- HCSL Workmen: Pass in SSLC and ITI –NTC in relevant trade.
- HSCL Fire Inspector: Pass in SSLC with Sub-Officers Course from the NFSC, Nagpur or equivalent course conducted by Armed forces or State Fire Force or central PSU.
- For Commissioning Engineers & Commissioning Assistants: 10th/ Diploma in relevant discipline
- Kindly Check Cochin Shipyard jobs notification about qualification details.
- HCSL Fire Inspector: Not exceed 35 years as on 11 February 2021
- HCSL Workmen: Not exceed 30 years as on 11 February 2021
- TSL Advisor: Not exceed 65 years.
- For all other posts: Check advertisement.
- Refer Official notification of Cochin Shipyard Limited for age limit and relaxation.
- Walk-in selection/ Interview
- Kindly refer CSL notification to get more details about it.
Cochin Shipyard TSL & HCSL Job Application Procedure
Those Candidates who are all willing to attend the Walk-in selection, they may download application form from official website @cochinshipyard.com/Career. All applicants should submit filled in application form (prescribed format) on the time of Interview.
- Date of Walk-in-Selection: 9th February to 11th February 2021
- Venue of Walk-in-Selection: Don Bosco Technical Institute, 23 Darga Road, Park Circus, Kolkata-700017
For Tebma Shipyards Limited (TSL):
- 18 Feb to 19 Feb 2021 (Registration from 0900 hrs to 1500 hrs) at Tebma Shipyards, Malpe Karnataka.
For Commissioning Engineers & Commissioning Assistants:
- Walk-in-selection and Certificate Verification shall be conducted from 0900 Hrs to 1500 Hrs on 16th, 17th & 18th February 2021 at Recreation Club, Cochin Shipyard Limited, Thevara Gate, Kochi – 682 015.
|Advt No||No. P&A/ 2(268)/2019 (A), No. HCSL/ PROJ/ HR/ 01/ 20-21 Vol-II (A), No. HCSL/ PROJ/ HR/ 01/ 20-21 Vol-II (B) , No. CSL/ TSL/ PROJ/ HR/ 01/ 2020 Vol-I Pt (A) & No. CSL/ TSL/ PROJ/ HR/ 01/ 2020 Vol-I Pt (B)|