CRIS Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: JE & Executives | Current Openings: 24 | Last Date: 20.12.2022 | Apply [email protected] cris.org.in
CRIS Recruitment 2022: Centre for Railways Information Systems (CRIS) has recently published a notification to invite eligible contenders for the position of Non-IT Professionals like Junior Engineers (JE) and Executives. The competitor should have at least a Diploma/PG/ MBA from a recognized University or Institute to fill these 24 vacancies under the Ministry of Railways. Postulants have to fill out and submit the CRIS Non-IT Professionals Recruitment Application Form online to participate in the selection process. Age relaxation in maximum age is given to candidates belonging to certain categories. Get the current job openings details here
- Apply Strats: 21.11.2022
- Apply Ends: 20.12.2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later***
The application mode for this CRIS current notification 2022 is only online mode @ www.cris.org.in recruitment 2022. Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected. Contenders who are seeking Railway jobs and who have more desire to work in a Central government job may apply for these posts in the suggested format as prescribed in the CRIS recruitment 2022 notification. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Centre for Railways Information Systems can fill out the application form. The eligibility criteria are given by the CRIS in the official notification
CRIS Non-IT Professionals Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
- Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest CRIS Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Designation||Junior Engineers (JE) and Executives|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
CRIS Non-IT Professionals Vacancy 2022 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Fresher Jobs here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Executive (Admin/ HRD/ Per.)||09|
|Executive (Fin./ Accounts)||08|
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the Diploma Jobs here
- JE (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- JE (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Executive (Admin/ HRD/ Per.): PG/ MBA in Personnel/ HRD/ HRMS
- Executive (Fin./ Accounts): PG/ MBA in Commerce/ Finance
- Executive (Proc.): Diploma in Engineering/ MBA in Logistics
- Check the CRIS recruitment 2022 notification about the qualification
- Between 22 – 28 Years (As of 31.12.2022)
- Kindly refer Official notification of CRIS for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
- Visit and verify in official notification of the CRIS vacancy in 2022
- Rs. 48852/- per month (Level-6)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming CRIS job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
CRIS Recruitment Apply Online Application Procedure
Step 1: Proceed to the application link given above.
Step 2: Complete the registration
Step 3: Fill in all the mandatory fields like name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
Step 4: Attach a recent passport-size photograph.
Step 5: Verify the details and make a signature on the declaration page.
Step 6: Pay the application fee as applicable to the category.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
Important Documents Required For CRIS Application Form
- Scanned photograph and signature
- High school certificate
- Intermediate certificate
- Valid Photo ID with details
- Fee payment details (credit card, debit card, mobile banking, etc.)
- Other documents (if applicable)
Application Fees Details
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ Female/ ESM: Rs.600/-
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams