CSIR IITR Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: JSA & Jr. Steno | Opportunity: 10 | Last date: 18.08.2022 | IITR Notification & Apply Online @ iitrindia.org
CSIR IITR Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR), Lucknow has published a fresh job notification (IITR/1/2022) to fill the latest openings for Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), & Junior Stenographer posts. The online applications are invited from appropriate Indian citizens for filling up administrative posts. If you are looking for a job in Uttar Pradesh then take this opportunity to work in Lucknow with a Pay Level – 2 & 4 Cell -1 of the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC. A total of 10 current vacancies are reserved for nominees who are starting to enroll in this CSIR IITR Recruitment 2022 with minimum familiarity with Steno & Typing having passed 12th standard. You can apply online for this CSIR IITR Vacancy 2022 via the official site @ www.iitrindia.org recruitment 2022. There is no other method to submit the application form. The commission has activated an online application link on its official website from 18.07.2022 (10.30 AM). Get the Central Govt Jobs here
- Starting Dates: 18.07.2022
- Deadline: 18.08.2022
Participants between 27 and 28 years of age are authorized for these jobs. Before the closing date, all entrants must submit a partially completed application form along with the mandatory application fee. After the deadline, the application will not be accepted under any statuses. Last Date for Submission of Online Form 18.08.2022 (05.30 PM). To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Further instructions are available on the Official Website @ www.iitrindia.org vacancy 2022. All the job seekers who are absorbed to apply for this CSIR IITR Vacancy can frequently visit the official site to get more details regarding this CSIR Administrative Recruitment.
|Designation||Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), & Junior Stenographer,|
|Job Location||Lucknow - Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs 32,057/ - 43,584/-|
|Join our Telegram|
CSIR IITR JSA & JR. Steno Vacancy 2022 Details
The date of the written test, Skill Test, & others will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee. Application for the above posts should be mentioned on the partially filled or unfilled applications will be rejected. Without the application form, you will not be allowed for the selection process like written tests, Skill tests, & others. Get the Fresher’s Jobs here
Also Check: CSIR IITR JSA & Jr.Steno Syllabus 2022
|Post Name||Current Openings|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||8 (UR-7, SC-1)|
|Junior Stenographer||2 (UR-2)|
CSIR IITR Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Details
The shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. The application must be submitted only by online mode. There is no other mode to submit the application form. Here you can get the Uttar Pradesh Jobs
- Contenders who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal.
- Entrants should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted
CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment 2022 Notification: Worthiness Gauges
Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines. Get the current job openings details here
- Grade 12th Pass with Typing/ Steno
- CheckCSIR IITR Recruitment 2022 notification for more details
- Junior Stenographer: 27 Years
- All others: 28 Years
- Kindly refer to CSIR IITR Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (Typing/ Steno)
- Document Verification (DV0
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming IITR job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, Merit List, Cut Off Marks, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Enter into the official website portal @ iitrindia.org. Then tap on the menu tap & enter into the next section
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
Application Fees Details
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ Female/ ESM: NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online
Naukrimessenger.com and its team are always there to provide you with the latest news about upcoming exams to keep you ahead in the ever-increasing competition. Browse our site for detailed and updated information about upcoming examinations.