CTET December 2021 Notification | Central Board of Secondary Education | Central Teacher Eligibility Test | Last date: 19.10.2021 | CTET Form 2021 Apply Online @ ctet.nic.in
CTET December 2021 Notification: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited application-cum registration forms for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The CTET 2021 notification and application links are available at ctet.nic.in. The application mode for this CTET December 2021 notification is only on online. The online application has been commenced from 20th September 2021. The last date of submission of online application is 19th October 2021. The deadline to pay the fee is on or before 20th October 2021 till (15.30 hours)
According to CTET December 2021 Notification the exam will be held from December 16, 2021 to January 13, 2022 in two shifts. The first shift will be held from 9:30 am to noon while the second will be held from 2:30 am to 5 pm. There are two papers for CTET. The paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes 1 to 5 and paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8. Those who clear CTET will be eligible to apply for the post of teacher. They will, however, have to follow the recruitment process of the school they are applying for to pass CTET, one needs 60% marks. CTET notification 2021 application form and notification is available in the official website of CTET. The exam which used to be held in physical mode has shifted to an online mode.
- Further, the validity of CTET certificates has been extended. Earlier the CTET certificates were valid for seven years, however, now thesame is valid for a lifetime. The test will be conducted in 20 languages including Hindi and English. Conducting exams in regional languages is in line with the new National Education Policy (NEP) which advocates for teaching in the mother tongue. The NEP also suggests that those who pass TET will have to give a demonstration or appear in an interview, and show their knowledge of the local language. Every year CBSE conducts a CTET exam for all those candidates to verify the eligibility to get appear in the Central Teacher Jobs for Primary and Upper Primary education.
Central Board of Secondary Education Recruitment 2021 CTET December Notification Details
The CTET DEC 2019 examination will be held on the date 16.12.2021 – 13.01.2022. The Level of Exam will be National. Applicants should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about December CTET 2021 notification regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Candidate must have completed upper second class/ Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.El.Ed/ Graduation with B.Ed/ BA/ BSc+ Ed from the recognized institution or university.
- Check CTET December 2021 Notification for more details.
- Kindly refer CTET December 2021 Notification Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- It will filter the candidates on the basis of written exam (CTET).
CTET Application Form 2021 Apply Online Application Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply via online and the entire application process is on online. Willing applicants are required to apply online through official website @ ctet.nic.in in order to view notification & application form. Click the Apply Online link, start to register the CTET December Application Form 2021 in the given format. A valid mobile number and Email Id are mandatory for the further communication process. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 10–100KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Aspirants should keep a copy of their application form for future reference. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The Payment can be made through e-challan. The last date of submission of an application is 19/10/2021. The deadline to pay the fee is on or before 20th October 2021 till (15.30 hours)
|Category||Paper I & II||Both Paper I & II|
|General / OBC (NCL)||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1200/-|
|Exam Date||16/12/2021 - 13/01/2022|