Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: JOE, JT & others | Opportunity: 149 | Last date: 25.01.2022 | currency note press recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ cnpnashik.spmcil.com
Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2022: Currency Note Press Nashik is released the job notification on the date of 04.12.2021 against the advertisement number of CNPN/HR/Rect./01/2021 to fill-up around 149 current openings for the Welfare Officer, Supervisor (Technical Control), Supervisor (Technical Operation – Printing), Supervisor (Official Language), Secretarial Assistant, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician (Printing/Control) & Junior Technician (Workshop) Posts. The CPN Nashik job vacancy 2022 online application has been commenced from 04.01.2022. Due date to submit the CNP Nashik recruitment 2022 online application is on or before 25.01.2022
|Recruiter||Currency Note Press Nashik|
|Designation||JOE, JT & others|
|Exam Name||Online Examination|
|Job Location||Nashik, Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.18780 - 103000/-|
According to Currency Note Press Nashik Job 2022 notification, challengers who meet all the above requirements and are interested in considering can apply online by visiting the official website portal. For more details about the upcoming Currency Note Press Nashik job Vacancy Details, eligibility,spmcil assistant manager previous year question paper pdf, Age limit, Selection process, application form, Answer Key, spmcil supervisor exam pattern & syllabus PDF 2022, Result, nashik note press recruitment 2022 Exam dates, Admit card and many other many other state/ central government jobs details on this page.
|Also check out the|
- The examination will be knocked on the month of February/ March 2022
- The final examination will be based on merit only on the basis of the marks obtained in the online examination
- The exact date, session and reporting time for the online exam will be mentioned in the invitation letter/ call letter
- There is no TA/ DA for applicants to appear for the online examination/ skill test
- The selected applicants will be appointed at Nashik, Maharashtra
- Only Indian National Aspirants are eligible to apply for this job opportunity
SPMCIL – CPN Nashik recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about upcoming Currency Note Press Nashik job career opportunity notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Job hunter should hold ITI/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.E/ B. Tech/ B.SC/ Master Degree/ Graduation in any stream from a recognized university/ Institute/ Board
- Check Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2022notification for more details.
- Secretarial Assistant/ Level B-4 & Jr. Office Assistant /Level-B-3: 18 – 28 years
- Technician (Printing/Control)/ Level–W-1 & Jr. Technician (Workshop) / Level–W-1: 18 – 25 years
- For all others: 18 – 30 years
- Kindly refer Currency Note Press Nashik Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Junior Office Assistant /Level-B-3: Online exam &Typing Test
- Secretarial Assistant / Level B-4: Online exam & Stenography/ Typing Test
- For all others: Online Examination
Currency Note Press Nashik Jobs 2022 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Entitled competitors should apply via online and the whole application process is on online over official website @ cnpnashik.spmcil.com. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information. The pay scale will be paid Rs.18780 – 103000/-. Application received after the due date will be rejected. Contenders need to submit the online application form before the closing date of 25.01.2022
|Examination fee & Initiation charge for un-reserved, EWS and OBC applicants Rs.600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD applicants have to pay Rs.200/- intimation fee|
|Deadline to pay the fee payment is on or before 25.01.2022|
|The Payment can be made through online Mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets|
|Exam Date||Feb/ March 2022|