Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Constable | Total Vacancies: 7547 | Last Date: 30.09.2023 | Apply Online @ delhipolice.gov.in
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023: The Delhi Police (DP) Recruitment Cell will publish a recruitment notice inviting qualified applicants to submit online applications for positions such as constable (male/female). There are 7547 available positions for Delhi Police Constables, with a salary range of Rs. 5200–20200, according to the notification for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment in 2023. The Grade 12th Holders are eligible for the recruitment of 6433 Constables, including 4310 Male Constables and 2123 Female Constables. Candidates who are willing and qualified may submit an online application for this Delhi Constable Recruitment 2023 along with the required fee. The Delhi Police Recruitment Cell will handle the recruitment of Delhi Police Constables in 2023, according to the SSC’s announcement of the exam calendar for 2023. On its official website @ delhipolice.gov.in, the Delhi Police will soon post the notification for the recruitment of Constables (Male and Female). Get the latest Police Jobs here
- Apply Start: 01.09.2023
- Apply Last Date: 30.09.2023
- Exam Date: November 2023
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023
- Selected aspirants will be placed in Delhi
- It’s mandatory, that the interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application.
- Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- Candidates who are interested to get Central government jobs may apply for the above-said posts through the gateway of the online application form @ delhipolice.gov.in recruitment 2023
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy applies an online link and instructions and advertisements are obtainable on the official web portal. Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process. Get the latest Delhi Jobs here
- Online applications will be accepted by the board.
- Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references.
- If you are interested to participate in Delhi Police Constable Recruitment, read the Notification PDF.
Delhi Police Constable Notification 2023
- Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests, interviews, and document verification.
- The exam date for the mentioned posts has been also published in the official notification
- The center, address of the venue, and time will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication.
|Recruiter||Delhi Police Recruitment Cell|
|Designation||Constable (Male/ Female)|
|Exam Name||Written Exam|
|Salary||Rs. 5200- 20200/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
|Post Name||Category Wise Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|Constable (Male)||UR-3053, SC-872, ST-302, EWS-542, OBC-287||5056|
|Constable (Female)||UR-1502, SC-429, ST-150, EWS-268, OBC-142||2491|
|Overall Total Posts:||7547|
Delhi Police Constable Notification 2023 PDF: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should establish their eligibility by uploading copies of essential qualification certificates, matriculation certificate as proof of age, category certificates, and experience certificates (wherever required) based on category, experience, age, essential qualifications, etc. mentioned in the advertisement. to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date. Get the current job openings details here
- Grade 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- LMV Driving Licence
- Between 18 – 25 Years
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
- Rs. 5200- 20200/- plus 2000/- GP
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Police job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Procedure:
Eligible Contenders should apply online through the official website. New aspirants have to register themselves to get a provisional Registration Number and Password. Already registered users may enter the existing Registration number and Password to log in and apply. Get the Diploma Jobs here
- All candidates must have an authenticated Mobile Number & E-Mail ID.
- Hopefuls are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- Candidates have to fill in all the mandatory fields in the application form and submit it along with the required relevant documents/ certificates.
- Aspirants must ensure all the given information before submission.
- After submission, applicants should take a hard copy of the online application form and e-receipt for future reference.
- Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ Departmental: NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!
|Exam Date||November 2023|