DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2022 | Current opportunity: ITI Apprenticeship | Vacancies:120 | Starting date:20.10.2022 | Last date:11.11.2022 | Apply Online @www.mhrdnats.gov.in
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), (CVRDE) Combat Vehicles Research & Development, Avadi Chennai has announced notification for Apprenticeship post. According to DRDO CVRDE Recruitment total no of Apprenticeship going to be fill is 120. Before applying Candidate must ensure that they fulfil eligible criteria for applying post. Starting date to apply for Candidates in online is 20.10.2022 and last date to submit application in online is within 21 days from the date of publication. Candidate selected for Apprenticeship training period for one year will be eligible for stipend as per government rules.
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date to apply in Online is 20.10.2022
Last date to submit Application in online is 11.11.2022
Candidates must complete ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per the notification of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship minimum 2 year duration except for Computer operator, Plumber, Painter and welder. ITI Candidates must register on NCVT MIS Portal is mandatory. Candidate who has passed in the year of 2020,2021,2022 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduation in any discipline are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship post. Candidate must possess minimum age of 18 years as of 1st September 2022 and the maximum age limit for candidates of OBC is 30 years, for Unreserved candidates 37 years, for SC/ ST candidates 32 years, and for PWD candidates 37 years. Click here to get latest Freshers job
|Join our Telegram|
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment Notification/Vacancy details:
DRDO CVRDE has rights to increase or decrease vacancies at any stage without notice. Recruitment can be Cancelled/Suspended/Terminated at any stage without any information. No TA/DA will be provided for candidate appearing during selection process. Contenders must possess valid phone no and email id till the completion of selection process. All details about recruitment will be informed in email id so, candidate must regularly check mail id and website for latest information about apprenticeship recruitment. Click here to get latest Engineering jobs.
|Name of post||No of vacancies|
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria:
Candidates before applying carefully read all information given in notification 2022.Candidates how have already undergone Apprenticeship or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply. Candidate with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply. Selection of candidate is based on screening test and Interview. Click here to get latest Diploma jobs.
- Candidates must complete ITI duly recognized by NCVT
- ITI Candidates must register on NCVT MIS Portal is mandatory. Candidate who has passed in the year of 2020,2021,2022 are only eligible to apply.
- Check advertisement for more information
- Candidate must possess minimum age of 18 years as of 1st September 2022
- Candidates maximum age limit for OBC is 30 years, for Unreserved candidates 37 years, for SC/ ST candidates 32 years, and for PWD candidates 37 years.
- Check advertisement notification for more details.
- The candidates will be selected by shortlisting based on marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI).
- Candidates’ selection is based on Screening test and Interview
- Check notification for more information
- Selected Candidates for COPA, Painter, Plumber and Welder can get stipend of Rs 7700/-
- For other trades 8050/-
- Check advertisement for more details.
DRDO CVRDE Apprentice Recruitment 2022-Apply online Application procedure:
- Candidate are advised to submit application in online at rac.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to fill all details correctly against all fields along with uploading of scanned documents like community certificates, address, mail id, phone no to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
- Candidates obtained marks in qualifying exam must mention marks in percentage.
- Candidates are requested to bring signed printout of application along with original of document submitted online at the time of document verification
- Application received after last date will not be accepted.
- Closing date of online application is 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
We find this post useful and informative for upcoming latest central government, State government and upcoming examination system, previous year, question paper etc. Naukri messenger is the best website for those who wants to participate in Government, Banking, Court and Other Exam. Naukrimessenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is the great way to keep up to date with latest information about government and other exam. To avail of exclusive job offers join our Telegram page now