DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021 – Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentice Trainees Posts – Total Vacancies – 150 – Last Date: 29.01.2021 – Apply Online @ rac.gov.in
DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) – Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) Bengaluru, has recently advertised a notification to invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainees, Diploma Apprentice Trainees and ITI Apprentice Trainees. DRDO is going to fill up 150 vacancies for apprentices posts to work under Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru. Candidates can apply through online mode @rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in. The Last date for submission of online application is 29.01.2021.
|Recruiter||DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment|
|Designation||Graduate/ ITI/ Diploma Apprentice Trainees|
|Job Location||Bengaluru/ Across India|
Registration of BE/ B-Tech. / Diploma candidates on (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and ITI candidates on Apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org) is mandatory. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2018 are not suitable. Candidates with upper qualification are not eligible to apply. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals documents and submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE, Bengaluru.
Gas Turbine Apprenticeship Trainee Notification Details
First list of shortlisted candidates will be published on 12.02.2021. Candidates having more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs or Defence jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about DRDO GTRE latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
GTRE DRDO Vacancy 2021 Details
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||80|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees||30|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees||40|
- Contenders should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI in concerned discipline from recognized college/ University.
- Kindly Check DRDO GTRE notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation (as on 05.01.2021)
- 18-30 years.
- Refer Official notification of GTRE for age limit and relaxation.
- Exam/ Interview/ Document verification
- Kindly refer DRDO GTRE vacancy notification to get more details about it.
- E. /B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.9000/- per month
- Diploma : Rs.8000/- per month
- ITI : Rs.7000/- per month
GTRE Apprentice Careers Application Procedure
Candidates are required to register themselves @mhrdnats.gov.in (Degree/ Diploma) and @apprenticeshipindia.org (ITI candidates). All applicants are required to bring self-attested copy of documents mentioned below along with the printout of the application form during document verification / joining. Following Documents should be enclosed with application form,
- 10thMark sheet and Certificate
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India/ Aadhaar Card
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Two Passport size photographs
- Residential Certificate
|Advt No||GTRE/HRD/026 &027|