ECIL Recruitment 2022 | Job openings: 284 | ITI Trade Apprentice Posts | Last Date: 08.08.2022 or 12.09.2022 | Apply [email protected] ecil.co.in
ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), has recently issued a recruitment notification (Advt. No. 17/2022 Dt:25.07.2022) for the Trade Apprentices Posts. Enthusiastic and competent contenders may apply for this ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 via online mode @ www.ecil.co.in recruitment 2022. Those who have an ITI degree in a relevant stream can start enrolling for this ECIL Trade Apprentice vacancy. Before applying for the ECIL vacancy, candidates must have an age limit of a maximum of 18 years. Only the candidates who have passed the ITI Degree are only eligible for the mentioned programs. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website. Applications for recruitment should be filled & submit to the below-mentioned address along with all necessary details before 08.08.2022 or 12.09.2022. To get the latest Central Govt Jobs, click here
Residents of all districts of Telangana state are eligible to apply. 284,12 seats will be reserved horizontally for differently-abled persons. Only physical application forms with necessary attachments will be accepted. Participators looking for Apprentice Jobs can avail of this opportunity with a stipend of Rs.7700 – 8050/-. Only short-listed candidates who meet the eligibility criteria based on essential qualifications will be called for the selection process. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest ECIL Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others.
|Designation||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telengana|
|Application Mode||By Hand|
|Salary||Rs.7700 - 8050/-|
|Join our Telegram|
ECIL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment
The duration of apprenticeship for the above trades is only one year starting from October 2022. Candidates will be selected based on the merit of ITI marks. 70% seats Govt ITI students and the remaining seats will be involved Private ITI students. The exam list will be hosted on the ECIL website on or before 20.09.2022. Apprenticeship training will start on 18.10.2022. If some of the selected competitors do not appear for the physical verification of documents or their documents are not found in order or they reject the offer; then the next candidates on the merit list will be forwarded the opportunity on the spot. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
ECIL ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Details
The number of vacancies is temporary and subject to change i.e. increase or decrease for administrative reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. The claimant should keep his application number carefully and admit card creation from the link provided on the website. Get the latest Telangana Govt Jobs, here
ECIL Trade Apprentice Notification Details
Residents of all districts of Telangana state are eligible to apply. 284,12 seats will be reserved horizontally for differently-abled persons. Only physical application forms with necessary attachments will be accepted.Get the current job openings details here
- No TA/DA will be paid for attendance at the time of physical verification of documents or commencement of apprenticeship.
- The engagement and training are strictly in accordance with the provisions of the Apprenticeships Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- There is no obligation to provide regular employment after completion of the apprenticeship.
- The process of working in ECIL is an individually conducted exercise in which he can participate if he is eligible.
- Those who have already attended trade apprenticeship training elsewhere will not be considered for apprenticeship in the same trade.
- ECIL will conduct its own medical examination for selected applicants
- A contestant shall be deemed to have agreed to this condition by applying for trade training at ECIL
ECIL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The degree of disability for PWD applicants is 40% & above. All qualifications should be recognized by appropriate Indian institutions and Statutory authorities. Only physical application forms with necessary attachments will be accepted. The upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28, and for SC/ST 30 years
- Job hunters should hold ITI in a relevant field from a recognized university/ Institute
- Check ECIL Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Kindly refer to ECIL Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
Venue for Applications submission & Documents verification:
- Govt.ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022
- Govt.QQS ITI-Girls, Santoshnagar, Saidabad(Mandal)-Hyderabad on 12.09.2022.
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming ECIL job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates who possess the required educational qualification must register themselves on the website of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. Then, after registering on the above-mentioned portal, the interested eligible candidates should submit the physical application form along with the necessary certificates to the address mentioned below.
ECIL Jobs Download Application Form Procedure:
Candidate must read the entire advertisement carefully before applying and ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the post/Training in all categories stated in the advertisement. Only physical application forms with necessary attachments will be accepted. The application will be rejected at any stage of the selection process Suppression of facts/ Providing false information. All future correspondence will be addressed through the email id claimant in the application form.
ECIL counter-Govt.ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022 or at ECIL counter- Govt.QQS ITI-Girls, Santoshnagar, Saidabad(Mandal) Hyderabad on 12.09.2022.
Required Documents for verification
- 10th standard board examination mark sheet and certificate
- ITI mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Police verification certificate of the address mentioned on the Aadhaar card.
- Savings Bank Account Number and Passbook
- A hard copy of the national apprenticeship portal registration confirmation email
- A hard copy of the online application form
- self-attested photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.
|Offline Last Date||12/09/2022|
|Advt No||17/2022 Dt:25.07.2022|