FSSAI Recruitment 2020 – Director, Principal Manager & Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Posts – Total Vacancies: 04 – Last Date: 15.09.2020 (Date Extended) – Apply online @ fssai.gov.in
FSSAI Recruitment 2020: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has issued a latest recruitment notification for the position of Director (Technical), Principal Manager & Chief Technology Officer (IT) on direct recruitment basis. According to details mentioned in FSSAI recruitment 2020 notification, 04 vacancies in FSSAI are allocated for this mentioned above Posts. Contenders who are more interested to work in Central government job may apply for this given posts through online & Offline mode in suggested format as prescribed in the FSSAI job notification. Interested eligible contenders may apply for FSSAI latest vacancy @ fssai.gov.in from the date of 01.08.2020 to 15.09.2020 (Date Extended).
|Recruiter||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Designation||Director, Principal Manager & Chief Technology Officer (CTO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
As per the FSSAI recruitment 2020 notification PDF, the selected candidates may be posted and transferred anywhere in India as decided by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. Initial appointment will be on probation for a period of One year. Contenders should read the FSSAI official notification completely and then apply. Candidates who all are in Public Service they should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from proper channel along with hard copy of the online application. According to the FSSAI official Government Servant candidates may apply to this FSSAI jobs for food technologist. When you are paying the fee, if the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their email ID and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online as applicable.
Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about FSSAI jobs eligibility, syllabus Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Director: Master Degree/ PG Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech with 14 years experience/ Doctorate Degree in allied stream.
- Principal Manager: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass communication/ Public Relation/ MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute and 16 years experience in relevant area.
- Chief Technology Officer (IT): Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering degree in any relevant stream from a reputed university with have a minimum of 16 years in the Information Technology industry with at least 10 years into large application development & have at least 05 years of experience of working with the Government or Public Sector.
- Check FSSAI recruitment 2020 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on closing date of application)
- 50 years.
- Kindly refer FSSAI career notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Visit and verify in official notification of FSSAI vacancy 2020.
Contenders should apply through online & Offline mode @ www.fssai.gov.in or Jobs @ FSSAI (Career). Candidates will have to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form (FSSAI Login). After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and will be sent on registered email ID. Candidates are required to submit the filled in application form and upload their photograph, signature and required self-attested copies of documents/ certificates as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
To apply, applicants have to pay the application fee and intimation charges through payment gateway using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs.750/- (Application Fee) + Rs.250/- (Intimation Charges) = Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD/ EWS: Rs.250/- (Intimation Charges only)
On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details and send the print out of the online application alongwith self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, testimonials and No objection certificate from present employer to Assistant Director, Human Resource Division, Room No.407, Food Safety and Standard Authority of India, FDA Bhwan, Kotla Road, New Delhi- 110002 by 15.09.2020.
|End Date||15/09/2020(Date Extended)|
|Advt No||Advt No:DR-01/2020|