Income Tax Recruitment 2023 | Tax Assistant, MTS & other Posts | 71 Vacancies | Last date: 24.03.2023 | Notification PDF Download Application Form @ incometaxbengaluru.org
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: The Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax is accepting offline applications from competent candidates in the Karnataka and Goa Region for the most recent roles of Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff. For these 71 Vacancies, candidates with a grade of 10 or a bachelor’s degree in the pertinent field may start the application process. All necessary information should be included in Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment applications submitted offline. This year, the organization has released the Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy stating all the important details about the exam. If they are between the ages of 18, 27, and 30, applicants may start downloading their offline applications at www.incometaxindia.gov.in recruitment 2023. The interview/ exam date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly. To apply for a central government Job, go here.
|Last Date to Apply||24.03.2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later***|
Bangalore Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
ALSO READ: Income Tax Sports Quota Salary 2023
- Partially filled applications should be submitted by Speed Post/Register Post only.
- Applications sent through other means will be rejected.
- There will be no TA-DA Paid to the candidate.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of qualification, experience, and skill test And mere minimum qualifications do not confer any right on the candidate to be called for examination.
- No information will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
The center, address of the venue, time & date of the Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. The date of the written test and commencement of downloading of Hall Tickets will be communicated to the eligible candidates. Get the Graduate Jobs here
|Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS Syllabus||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS Previous Year Question Papers|
|Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, MTS Books||Income Tax Sports Quota Salary 2023|
Bangalore Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification
- The application will not, under any circumstances, be accepted after that date.
- Without submitting the application form, you will not be invited to the selection process, which includes eligibility based on application scrutiny, sports trials, and document verification.
- The candidate should submit only one application. If any hopeful submits more than one application then all the applications will be abbreviated.
The applicant should be careful to enter the correct ID number while completing the online application since this will be required at the time of Document Verification for each event. Applications for recruitment should be filled out Online with all necessary details without any application fee charge. Get the latest Diploma Jobs here
|Recruiter||Income Tax Department|
|Designation||Income Tax, Tax Assistant, & Multi Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Karnataka and Goa Region|
|Salary||Rs.18000 - 142400/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Details
Vacancies shown in the advertisement are provisional and subject to change. Vacancies may be reduced/increased or withdrawn without assigning any reason. The recruitment process may be canceled/ postponed/ suspended/ terminated at any stage without assigning any reason. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
Bangalore Income Tax Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should establish their eligibility by uploading copies of essential qualification certificates, matriculation certificate as proof of age, category certificates, and experience certificates (wherever required) based on category, experience, age, essential qualifications, etc. mentioned in the advertisement. to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date. Get the current job openings details here
- Inspector of Income Tax: Bachelor’s Degree
- MTS: Grade 10th Pass
- Check the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023 official notification
- Inspector of Income Tax: Not Exceed 30 Years
- Tax Assistant: Between 18 – 27 Years
- MTS: Between 18 – 25 Years
- Kindly refer Income Tax Department Recruitment 2023 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Shortlisting (Based on Sports Performance)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
- Inspector of Income Tax: Rs.44900 – 142400/- (Level 07)
- Tax AssistantRs.25500 – 81100/- (Level 04)
- MTS: Rs.18000 – 56900/- (Level 01)
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming Income Tax job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Download Application Procedure
Interested contenders are required to go to the official website. Open the official notification and download the application form. Read the information presented in the advertisement carefully. If you are satisfied with the eligibility criteria then fill up the Application Form.
- Fill the application with the Income Tax Notification mentioned format.
- The candidate has submitted their application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilled the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement and should not enter for the interview.
- Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents.
- After filling out the application form aspirants should submit the completed application form before the last date.
- Applications will not be accepted after the due date, postal delays will be rejected.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
POSTAL ADDRESS DETAILS:-
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR OF INCOME TAX/ TAX ASSISTANT/ MULTI TASKING STAFF- 2022-23 UNDER THE MERITORIOUS SPORTS QUOTA” NAME OF THE SPORT” shall be forwarded to the address respective address
Address: “Commissioner of Income Tax (Admin and TPS), O/o Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Karnataka and Goa Region, Central Revenue Building, No. 1, Queen’s Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560001”
Application Fee Details:
Interviewees have to pay the application fee to submit their application form at the final stage. The fees to be paid by the claimants are prearranged in the below section, according to their category. The fee must be paid offline mode. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM||NIL***|
|Payment Mode||Postal Order/ DD in favor of “ZAO, CBDT, Bangalore“|
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Offline Last Date||24/03/2023|
|Advt No||205 (9)/ Sports/ 2022-23/ Pr. CCIT|