Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Recruitment 2021 | Current job openings: Flying Branch & Ground Duty | 317 Opportunities | Last date: 30.12.2021 | Apply Online for IAF Job career notification 2021-22/ afcat recruitment @ afcat.cdac.in/ careerindianairforce.cdac.in
Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force has lately puffed recruitment notification 01/2022/NCC to invite Men & Women from Indian Citizen as commissioned 317 officers in flying & ground duty (technical & non-technical) branches for the AFCAT Entry, NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Entry of Short Service commission (SSC). The application mode for this IAF Latest job vacancy opportunity is online. The IAF Current job career online application has been began from 01.12.2021 & end on 30.12.2021
|Recruiter||Indian Air Force|
|Designation||officers in flying & ground duty (technical & non-technical) branches|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Rs.56100 – 177500/-|
According to Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 Job notification, entitled hopefuls should register online through separate tabs for AFCAT Entry/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry. Qualified claimants for one/ more entries must register separately for each entry. Training for all courses at the Air Force Academy Dehradun – Hyderabad will begin in the first week of January 2023. Training period for flying and ground (technical) branches is 74 weeks and training period for ground (non-technical) branches is 52 weeks. Pan card & account in SBI/ Nationalized Bank are required when joining Air Force Academy. Aadhar card is required for the registration process. Online testing for AFCAT entry will be conducted at various centers
- For more details about AFCAT 1 2022 exam date, application form, application form date, AFCAT 2022 notification, age eligibility, syllabus, non-technical syllabus, syllabus for ground duty, ground duty non-technical salary, ground duty (non-technical selection process), merit list with marks 2021, selection process 2021, exam pattern, exam pattern and cut off, cut off 2021 category wise, result 2021 & many other central & state Govt jobs
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021-22 Job Notification Details
Interviewees should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Postulants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. To get more details about Indian Air Force notification 2021 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Jobseekers should hold Grade 10+2/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduate/ Post Graduate from a recognized university/ Institute.
- Check Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 recruitment 2021 notification for more details.
- Officers in flying: Between 20 – 24 years
- Ground duty (technical & non-technical) branches: 20 – 26 years
- Kindly refer Indian Air Force AFCAT 01/2022 official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Online Test
- Merit List
Indian Air Force 2021-22 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Suitable nominees must apply via online and the complete application process is on online. Eager claimants are required to apply online through official website @ afcat.cdac.in/ careerindianairforce.cdac.in. A valid Email ID & Mobile numbers is mandatory which ids in active until the recruitment process. Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signature/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal. The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB & jpg/jpeg format only. Scanned copies of documents in support of age, date of birth, educational qualification, experience etc. should be in Single PDF file. The pay scale will be paid Rs.56100 – 177500/-. Application received after the due date will be rejected. The last date of submission of an application is 30.12.2021
- Registration fee for applicants is Rs.250/-
- Applicants registering for the NCC Special Entry and Meteorology are free of charge.
- The Payment can be made through online mode (internet banking/ credit/ debit card)