Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 | Posts: GD, DB, & Yantrik | 300 Vacancies | Deadline: 24.09.2022 | Edit Application Form: 11th to 13th Oct | Apply Online ICG Bharti @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has published recruitment notifications for the latest openings of Navik (General Duty/ GD, Domestic Branch/ DB), and Yantrik (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics). Around 300 current openings are apportioned for the Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT)- 01/2023 Batch. If you are beholding Central Government Jobs then avail of this great opportunity by filling out the online application form. Appropriate nominees can apply for the circulated vacancies. The examination is conducted every year by the ICG Board to appointed aspirants All over India. Entrants must be eligible to take the Join Indian Coast Guard exam. Before applying for the Join Indian Coast Guard Vacancy, aspirants must have completed their Grade 10th/ 12th/Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized university. Only the candidates have a Class 12th Pass with Maths and Physics & Diploma of Engg. (EE/ ME/ ECE) are eligible for the mentioned programs. Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in recruitment 2022. Applications for recruitment should be filled out online with all necessary details before the closing date. To get a more upcoming central government Job, click here
- Starting date for an application form: 08-09-2022 @ 11.00 AM
- End date for an application form: 24-09-2022 Till 05.30 PM
- Edit Application Form: 11.10.2022 (11:00 AM) to 13.10.2022 (10:59 AM)
- Exam Date: November 2022
Participators looking for Defence Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package. Challengers will be selected based on their performance in written tests and document verification. Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment in the below section. The exam date for the mentioned posts will be published in the official notification shortly. Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this ICG recruitment. Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Indian Coast Guard|
|Exam Name||Written Test|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Join our Telegram|
Indian Coast Guard 01/2023 Recruitment
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process. Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication. Only those on the selected list will be selected for availability Vacancies will be called for the selection process. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- Officer recruitment is done on the basis of the All India Merit Order based on the candidate’s performance at various levels (I – V) and the number of vacancies available for the post.
- Passing Levels I, II, III, IV, and V is mandatory for recruitment in ICG.
- All aspirants will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification, and document verification at various stages of the examination.
- The result of each phase of the examination procedure from Stage-I candidates can access Level-V by logging into their account on the ICG website.
- In the stage-1 exam, online results will be announced tentatively within 30 days.
Indian Coast Guard GD, DB, Yantrik Vacancy 2022 Details
The Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to determine the qualifying marks in any or all subjects of the examination. These vacancies are provisional and subject to change depending on the availability of training slots. Total Category Wise Posts for AsstComdt-02/2023 Batch Recruitment as mentioned below. Get the current job openings details here
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Navik (General Duty)||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||40|
Coast Guard GD, DB, Yantrik Category-wise vacancy Details
Coast Guard Navik GD, DB, Yantrik Recruitment Notification PDF
Short service appointment as Assistant Commandant for one term of 08 years, which can be extended for 10 years and further extendable up to 14 years. All documents uploaded should be in Hindi or English. If the document is in any language other than English or Hindi, upload both original and English translations of the document. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Online applications will be accepted by the ICG board.
- Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references.
- Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview.
ICG Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) entrants. Maximum relaxation of 5% in graduation for SC/ST contenders. Relaxation is not applicable for Class 12 marks except for CPL-SSA entry. Candidates who have been withdrawn from any other Service Training Academy on regulatory grounds are not suitable to appear. Get the latest Engineering Jobs here
- Navik (General Duty): Grade 12th Pass with Maths and Physics
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Grade 10th Pass
- Yantrik: Diploma of Engg. (EE/ ME/ ECE)
- Check the Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years
- Kindly refer to the ICG Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (Qualifying)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Check Advert
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming ICG job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Apply Online Application Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website @ joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
APPLICATION FEES DETAILS
The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor shall the fee be kept in reserve for any other exam or examination. If multiple payments are received from a candidate against one application, it will be returned to the original account after completion of registration and reconciliation of all payment records. The fee must be paid online, using a credit card, debit card, or net banking card.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST: NIL***
- Payment Mode: Online
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|End Date||24/09/2022(Date Extended)|