Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 | Navik (GD & Domestic Branch) Post | 255 Vacancies | Last Date: 16.02.2023 | Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Apply Online @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has announced new recruitment notification for the post of Navik (General Duty) & Navik (Domestic Branch). For this ICG Navik job vacancy they invite online applications from Male Indian candidates possessing educational qualifications and age as given in the official notification. If you are considered to be eligible for this job, then you have to submit your application form through online mode from 06.02.2023. Candidates have to submit their online application form up to 16.02.2023. The ICG accepts applications through online mode only, those who are looking for Central Govt jobs they are advised to use this chance and submit their application form on or before the last date ends
- Starting date for an application form: 06.02.2023
- End date for an application form: 16.02.2023
|Recruiter||Indian Coast Guard|
|Exam Name||Written Test|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Join our Telegram|
Applied candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, Initial Medicals Examination, Final Medical Examination, Original Document, Police Verification, and Other Associated Forms. Those who cross the given tests they will be appointed at Navik and they will be placed All Over India with salary up to Rs. 21,700. Before all this process candidates need to submit online application by using some rules and regulations that are available on the official website. In the IGC Navik job notification they given all the details for the recruitment such as eligibility conditions, vacancy, syllabus & others. In this page we are mostly covering all the details of ICG Navik recruitment and once check the official notification for some clarification.
ICG Navik Job Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||30|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Job Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Here we are given the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode, application fee and how to apply process for Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment. Candidates are requested to visit the official website and our website (naukrimessenger.com) to get the complete details of ICG Navik recruitment.
- Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Class 10thpassed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Check the notification for more details.
- ICG Navik age limit should be 18 to 22 Years.
- Stage-I (Written Examination)
- Stage II (Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, Initial Medicals Examination)
- Stage III (Document Verification, Final Medical Examination, Original Document, Police Verification, and Other Associated
- Stage-IV- As per Vacancies Available, shortlisted candidates will get training.
- Indian Coast Guard Navik salary should be 21,700/- Per Month.
- All other candidates: Rs.300
- No fee for SC/ ST candidates
- Payment via online mode.
- Apply Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment through online mode.
- The online application link is provided below.
How to apply Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website “joinindiancoastguard.gov.in”
- Get the required notification.
- Or use the under given link.
- Click the notification and read the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility and last date for applying ICG Navik recruitment.
- The online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly.
- Then submit online application form.