Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 | Current Openings: SSR, MR & others | Last date: 25.12.2021 | Download Application Form for Navy Sailors Sports Quota SSR MR 01/2022 Batch Recruitment @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has currently published a recruitment notification on the advertisement number of ENROLMENT AS SAILORS – SPORTS QUOTA ENTRY – 01/2022 BATCH for the several current openings of Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) & Matric Recruits (MR) posts. Ready runners may visit the official website (joinindiannavy.gov.in recruitment 2022) to download the Indian Navy Sailors Sports Quota Recruitment 2021-22/ Indian Navy sports quota vacancy 2022 application form and send the completed form to the below said specified address on or before 25.12.2021
|Designation||SSR, MR & others|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
According to Central govt jobs Indian Navy Jobs 2021-22 Notification, the listed nominees will be appointed at Anywhere in India. Initially application will be received only over ordinary post, if application send via speed post/ registered post or couriers will be rejected. The shortlisting criteria for entrants will be only based on higher sports achievements. The call up letters to qualified listed aspirants will be posted, indicating date, time and venue for selection trial. Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the Indian Navy upcoming job Vacancy Details, sports quota games list 2021, Indian navy sports quota recruitment 2022, syllabus, salary, eligibility, Result, admit card, Age limit, Selection process, login, Merit List, online form 2022, application form, Answer Key, Exam date and many other central & state govt jobs details on our page
- The initial engagement is subjected to successful completion of training is of 15 years.
- Qualified claimants will be invited to appear for the test at designated naval centers.
- Interviewees who qualify for the tests will undergo a medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.
- The initial training for the training will be conducted at INS Chilka, followed by specialist training in assigned trade at various naval training institutes.
- The Police Verification Form will be sent to all selected listed hopefuls along with the registration offer and the claimants will be required to submit to INS Hamla at the time of registration, after verifying their precursors in this form from the concerned District Police Officer.
- Applicants who do not have verified police verification reports will not be eligible for registration.
- The police verification form can be downloaded from the official website
Navy Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Jobseekers must send the application form along with the recent photograph, required documents/ certificates copies thru the ordinary post before the closing date. All the original documents/ certificates must produce at the time of trial selection. To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below. Further instructions are available in the Indian Navy official website. To get more details about Indian Navy Notification 2022 regularly visit our Naukrimessenger website for an upcoming recruitment details.
- Interviewees should pass Grade 10th/ 10+2 qualified in any trade or Equivalent examination from a recognized board/ school
- Check Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 official notification 2021.
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: 17 to 22 years as on date of commencement of course.
- For others: 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course
- Kindly refer Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Medical examination
Navy Sports quota recruitment 2021-2022 Download Offline Form Application Procedure
Interested nominees are required to go to the official website @joinindiannavy.gov.in. Open the official notification and download the application form. The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per given format on the officials. Entrants are required to submit one additional recent coloured passport size photograph along with the application with their name & signature on the reverse of the photograph. The background of the photograph should be blue. Application received without photographs or not in the identified format will be rejected. Computer generated/ digital photographs will not be accepted. Fill the application with the mentioned format. Send the application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents. After filling the application form aspirants should submit the completed application form before the last date. Applications will not be accepted after the due date, postal delay will be rejected. The stipend will be given Rs.14600/- per month
Postal Address Details
|Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of ___” shall be forwarded to the address-
The secretary, Indian navy sports control board, integrated headquarters of ministry of defence (navy) 7th floor, chankya bhawan, New Delhi 110 021 on or before 25.12.2021 thru ordinary post
|Advt No||ENROLMENT AS SAILORS - SPORTS QUOTA ENTRY – 01/2022 BATCH|