IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022 | 22 Vacancy | IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Posts| Start Date:07.05.2022 | Last Date: 28.05.2022 | Apply Online @ iocl.com
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites online application from qualified candidates to engage Junior Engineer Assistant posts under the position of Production and Instrumentation. Contenders who are looking for Central government job they may apply the posts in prescribed format as given in the IOCL recruitment 2022 advertisement at www.iocl.com. There are 22 vacancies are allocated for this Junior Engineer Assistant post. Interested eligible ITI/ Diploma/ Degree holders can apply online, for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 posts. The candidates should apply under a Region, for a particular State, for a trade through Online Portal https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/index which shall open from 07 May 2022 and the Last date for the submission of Application form is 28 May 2022. The Advertisement notification of IOCL Recruitment 2022 would have declared as the number of PR/P/47 (2022-23)
According to the IOCL hires 22 eligible aspirants for various Junior Engineer Assistant (JEA) such as, Production and Instrumentation. As per the Indian Oil Corporation Limited recruitment 2022 notification, the selected contenders will be placed at anywhere in New Delhi. Interest and eligible candidates can apply the above mentioned posts are must to read the Guidelines, additional documents details, Application format of latest IOCL vacancy also available in the official notification. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/ SMS or downloading admit card for the written Test.
|Recruiter||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Designation||Junior Engineering Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
Important Dates for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022:
|Online Application Commencing Date||07.05.2022|
|Online Application Last Date||28.05.2022|
|Application Form Printout submission to designated address||18.06.2022|
|Scanned Application Form submission to Email ID||19.06.2022|
|Tentative Date of written Test||19.06.2022|
|Likely Date of Publication of Written Test Result (SHORTLIST OF SPPT)||29.06.2022|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|201||Junior Engineering Assistant (Production)||18|
|205||Junior Engineering Assistant(Instrumentation)||01|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time/ correspondence/ distance education mode are not eligible to apply for this IOCL Apprentice posts. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about IOCL latest vacancy, admit card, exam date, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
Required Qualifications for IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates of Junior Engineering Assistant Should hold the Diploma in Chemical(3Years) / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Math’s, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry).
- For the candidates of Junior Engineering Assistant must have 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Contenders must have the post qualification experience of 1Year and certificate from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions
- Kindly Check IOCL recruitment 2022 advertisement about qualification details.
Remuneration details of IOCL Recruitment 2022:
- The salary will be given for the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant Under the Production/ Instrumentation Rs.25,000-1,05,000/-
- Eligibility candidates must refer the recruitment notification of Junior Engineering Assistant vacancy for salary [email protected] www.iocl.com website
- Candidates should attain the age of 18-26 years for the General/EWS/ST candidates as on 30-04-2022.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will
- Age relaxation of a period equal to minimum years of experience notified against a post shall be allowed.
- Refer recent advertisement of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 for age limit and relaxation.
- Category of General, EWS, and OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs.150/-
- For the SC/ ST/ EXM candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Kindly fill the details like Application No., Post Name etc. correctly in SBI e-collect portal while depositing the application fee
- Once the payment will be receive it will not to be refundable under any circumstance.
- Aspirant go and check the official website of IOCL Recruitment 2022 for registration fees details.
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2022 Methods of Hiring :
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/
testimonials, experience etc.
- Admit Cards for Written Test will be issued to all prima-facie eligible candidates on the basis of the details furnished in Online-Application form and submission of application fees (applicable for UR, EWS & OBC Category candidates).
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Kindly refer IOCL vacancy 2022 advertisement to get more details about it.
- Only the eligible candidates can apply the post through Online.
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least 12 month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / SMS.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of each information/details before filling in the ‘Online Application Form’ and its final submission.
IOCL Junior Assistant Engineering Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure:
First of all go to official Website @”www.iocl.com” Select the What’s New tab. then select the section of “Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel at PRPC“. The page will redirecting here you can pick the “Detailed Advertisement” (to refer the Advertisement)> Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill online application form). After successful submission of on–line Application, the candidates are required to send the print–out of on–line application form, duly signed by him / her, along with all self–attested supporting documents as per Annexure–I of Advertisement & a color photograph under self–attestation to the Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana–132103, through Ordinary Post so as to reach by 18–06–2022. Candidates can also send the scanned copy of on–line application form, duly signed by him / her, along with all self–attested supporting documents on [email protected] email id latest by 19-06-2022. The candidate should have scanned copy of color photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) etc. ready before applying on-line. After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
|Exam Date||19.06.2022 (Tentative)|
|Advt No||PR/P/47 (2022-23)|