IRB NHAI Recruitment 2022 | Job Profile: Shift Incharge, Toll Supervisor, Toll Auditor, & Others | Current Openings: Multiple | Apply Online @ www.irb.co.in
IRB NHAI Recruitment 2022: Infrastructure Developers Ltd has recently puffed the recruitment notification to fill the various unfilled vacancies like Shift In-charge, Toll Supervisor, Toll Auditor, Toll Administrator, & Toll Operators Posts. If you have a height of 5.4, and a weight of 50 with the physical standard then you are eligible to register for this IRB’s current openings. To enroll for this Infrastructure Developers Ltd recruitment you may have specific experience, as experience varies post-wise. Participators looking for Central Govt Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity
- Before applying for IRB NHAI Vacancy, candidates must have completed Graduation/ (SSC + 2) in a relevant field from a recognized University.
- Only contenders with knowledge of basic computer subjects are eligible for the mentioned program
- Adequate contenders can fill out the application form which is available on the official website @ www.irb.co.in recruitment 2022.
- Applications for recruitment should be filled online with all necessary details
IRB Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Contenders who have maximum 25, 35, & 40 Yeras of age are worthy to apply for these Posts.
- Participators looking for Graduate Jobs can avail themselves of this opportunity with an affordable salary package.
- Concerned contenders can check the main highlights of Infrastructure Developers Recruitment in the below section.
- Before applying, read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
Read the entire article to get more details regarding the latest Infrastructure Developers Recruitment 2022- Required Qualification, Educational qualification, Age limitations, Salary Structure, Fee Details, Selection Process, & others. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!
|Recruiter||Infrastructure Developers Ltd|
|Designation||Shift In-charge, Toll Supervisor, Toll Auditor, Toll Administrator, & Toll Operators|
|Join our Telegram|
Infrastructure Developers Vacancy 2022
Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Applicants should attach the required documents with the application form in the prescribed manner as mentioned in the official notification. Get the latest Freshers Jobs here
- Online applications will be accepted by the board. Applications received by post, hand, mail, or other means will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- After submission of the online application, applicants have to take a hard copy of the online application form and E-receipt for their future references.
- Verification of required certificates/ documents along with originals will be done on the date of document verification/ interview.
- Shift In-charge, Toll Supervisor, & Toll Operators: Graduate
- Toll Administrator: Graduate + Basic Computer Course
- Toll Auditor: (SSC + 2) + Basic Computer Course
- Check IRB NHAI Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- Shift In-charge: Between 30-40 Years
- Toll Supervisor: Between 22-35 Years
- Toll Operators: Between 22-35 Years
- Toll Administrator, & Toll Auditor: Between 20-25 Years
- Kindly refer to IRB NHAI Recruitment 2022 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Check Advert
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming IRB NHAI job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
IRB NHAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Application Procedure
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website. Get the current job openings details here
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- Aspirants are also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams.