Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 – Short Service Commission (SSC Officers) Posts – Total Vacancies: 210 – Last Date: 31.12.2020 – Apply online @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020: Indian Navy invites online application from eligible men and women Engineering/ Degree Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for Course Commencing Jun 2021 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala . According to the Indian Navy vacancy 2020 notification, 210 vacancies are allotted for SSC in General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre, Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC), Observer, Pilot, Logistics, X (IT), Engineering & Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] & Education in the branch of Executive, Technical and Education. Contenders who are looking for Central government jobs in Kerala may apply through online mode @joinindiannavy.gov.in/. Interested eligible contenders may apply for Indian Navy jobs 2021 from 18.12.2020 to 31.12.2020.
|Recruiter||Join Indian Navy|
|Designation||Short Service Commission Officers|
|Job Location||Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.|
As per the notification, Officers may be granted Short Service Commission in Naval Orientation Course (Extended, Regular & Special). There are 210 vacancies are allotted for SSC Officer posts. Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure all the criteria before applying. Guidelines, essential documents details, Applicant Eligibility/ Indian Navy SSC Officer Login of latest Indian Navy Registration also available in the official web portal. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein no INET (O) entrance examination for the AT – 21 course is being held for shortlisting candidate for SSB. The final merit list for induction will be prepared based only on SSB marks.
Indian Navy Kerala Branch Wise Vacancy 2021 Details
Indian Navy SSC Officer (INA Kerala) Job Notification Details
Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected candidates will undergo training with one of the following three distinct courses, Extended Naval Orientation Course – General Service (Executive) [GS(X)]/ Hydrography, Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular – Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre/ Observer / Pilot / Logistics / Technical (Engineering & Electrical)/ Education & Special NOC – SSC (Executive/Information Technology). Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Indian Navy latest jobs, BSF latest vacancy, nausena bharti 2020-21, Indian navy SSC officer jobs 2020, INA Kerala Joibs, Navy jobs in Kerala, Indian Navy Nausena Bharti 2020, Join Indian Navy recruitment 2020, SSC jobs in INA, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ MA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc in relevant discipline from recognized College/ University.
- Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class
XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- Kindly Check Indian Navy vacancy notification about qualification details.
Age Limitation ((Both Dates inclusive)
- For SSC Education: Born Between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jul 2000
- Born Between 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jan 2002
- Refer Indian Navy SSC Tech notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Medical Examination
- Merit List/ Interview
- Kindly refer Indian Navy SSC notification to get more details about it.
- Officers of Extended NOC(General Service/ Executive & Hydro) will undergo 44 weeks training at Naval Academy Ezhimala followed by professional training at Naval Ships and training establishments as per extent regulation
- Officers of regular NOC (all other branches excluding IT) will undergo 22 Weeks Naval Orientation Course
- Officers of SSC (IT): 04 Weeks NOC at the INA, Ezhimala. This will be followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments as per extant regulations.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Online E- Application Procedure
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Click on ‘Register/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in). Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Login’.
Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required and upload scanned photocopies of Qualification Certificate, a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format and other relevant documents/ certificates as said in INA Kerala advertisement. The candidates are required to take print out of online application form for their future purpose.