Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: IT Officer (Sub-Lieutenant) | Total Vacancies: 70 | Deadline: 05.02.2023 | Notification & Apply Online @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: The most recent announcement for the recruitment of unmarried men and women for the Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (IT) under the Special Naval Orientation Course beginning in June 2023 has been made by the Indian Navy. There are 70 positions open for the IT Officer overall (Executive Branch). Participants can take advantage of this chance with an inexpensive compensation package for those seeking Central Govt Jobs. Men and women who are willing to apply for the position may participate in the selection process, but they must first make sure they meet the requirements for the position before doing so. Online application modes should be used for the Indian Navy Recruitment. Find the most recent Army Jobs Here
|End Date for Apply Online||05.02.2023|
|Interview Date||Intimate Later***|
Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy 2023
Candidates must have earned their M.Sc., B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA with BCA, or B.Sc. in the relevant discipline from a reputable university before submitting an application for the Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy. Only candidates with the required credentials in the pertinent fields are eligible for the programs mentioned. Competitors that meet the requirements can fill out the application form on the official website. Online applications for employment should be submitted without charge and include all required information. Read this article through to the end before applying to learn everything there is to know about the Navy SSC IT Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification. Get the latest Engineering Jobs here
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Recruitment 2023
A merit list and the percentage of grades earned in school and in the degree will be used to shortlist candidates for the issuance of call letters. Get the current job openings details here
- To preserve the reservation quota in accordance with current regulations, call letters to participate in the written test will be provided to shortlisted candidates in a ratio of 1:5 against existing openings in each trade and category.
- In accordance with their performance on the written test, candidates will be contacted for interviews in various reservation categories and trades.
- The technical proficiency of the candidates in their respective crafts will be evaluated during the interview.
- Candidates who are ultimately chosen for an interview must have a medical exam.
|Recruiter||Join Indian Navy|
|Designation||IT Officer (Sub-Lieutenant)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
Navy SSC IT Officer Vacancy 2023 Details
For administrative reasons, the number of openings is ad hoc and subject to change, i.e., increase or decrease. Find the most recent Freshers’ Jobs here.
|SSC Executive (IT)||70|
Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Officer Notification 2023: Eligibility Conditions
Contestants fascinated by Navy Recruitment 2023 must fulfill the basic eligibility before applying. Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines. Get the Graduate Jobs here
- M.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (CS/ IT) OR MCA with BCA/ B.Sc (CS/ IT)
- Kindly refer advertisement notification for more information.
- Born Between July 2, 1998, and January 1, 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
- Kindly refer advertisement notification for more information about age relaxation
- Shortlisting of candidates for SSB
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
- Check Advert
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Apply online Application procedure:
- Candidates are advised to register and fill application on the Indian Navy website @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can fill in their details and upload documents like educational certificates, recent passport-size photographs, Signatures, left-hand thumb impression
- Upload documents and check all details entered are correct without mistakes and then press submit button.
- Application submitted after the last date will be rejected.
- Candidates are to take a printout of the application and carry it while appearing for the interview
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
Cracking upcoming exams is not that difficult if you work hard. Naukrimessenger.com will help you to do so. Join our Telegram Channel page now with the direct link provided on our homepage to get guidance and stay on the right track of preparation. You will also get other features that will help you.