Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Parliamentary Interpreters Posts – Total Vacancies: 12 – Last Date: 18.08.2020 – Visit @ loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020: Parliament of India (Lok sabha) has recently advertised a notification (Advt. No.1/2020) for filling up the vacancies of Parliamentary Interpreters on direct recruitment basis. According to the Lok Sabha notification, 12 vacancies are allotted for this Interpreters posts. Candidates who are interested to work in Central government job may apply for this post in prescribed format as given in the Lok Sabha recruitment 2020 notification. Interested contenders may apply through e-mail for the Lok Sabha posts and the last date of receipt of application is 18.08.2020.
|Recruiter||Parliament of India (Lok Sabha)|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 177500/-|
As per the Lok Sabha vacancy 2020 notification, the selected contenders will be appointed at New Delhi. Further important instructions, application details are described in the official notification. The Examination will be held at Delhi, J&K, Goa, Jharkhand, Gujarat and Maharashtra. Here you will get brief information about upcoming Lok sabha vacancy, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Hiring Process, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment.
- For English/Hindi Interpreters: Master’s degree in English with medium of Hindi language up to Degree Level OR Master’s degree in Hindi with medium* of English language up to Degree Level.
- For Regional Language Interpreters: Master’s degree in English or any other discipline (with English as a medium of instruction) with regional language concerned up to Degree Level.
- Check Lok Sabha vacancy notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 18.08.2020)
- For English/Hindi Interpreters: Upper age Limit is 27 years.
- For Regional Language Interpreters: Upper age Limit is 35 years.
- Refer Official notification of Lok Sabha for age limit and relaxation.
- Oration Test/ Written Test/ Simultaneous Interpretation Test/ Personal Interview
- Visit and verify Parliament job notification to get more details.
Contenders should apply through prescribed e–mail address. Application Format is available in the official notification @ loksabha.nic.in. The candidates may take a print out of application format and advised to carefully fill up the various columns in the application form. After filling up the application form, the candidates are advised to scan the application form along with the requisite documents required and send to prescribed e-mail address “[email protected]”, as mentioned in PDF format.
|Advt No||Advt. No. 2/2020|