Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Library Attendant, Office Assistant, Chobdar & Other Posts – Total Vacancies: 367 – Last Date: 21.04.2021 – Apply online @ mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras has recently published a notification to invites online application from the eligible contenders for the post of Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer and Library Attendant in Madras High Court Service. The MHC announced 367 vacancies for above mentioned posts on direct recruitment basis. Contenders may apply through online mode @mhc.tn.gov.in. The Last date for Registration of Online Application is 21.04.2021. The closing date for remittance of fee is 23.04.2021.
|Recruiter||High Court of Madras|
|Designation||Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-|
As per the Madras High Court notification, the selected contenders will be placed at Madurai Bench of Madras High Court, Madurai or Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, Chennai or at regional centre of Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy at Coimbatore as decided by the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online registration link (Madras High Court Login) of latest High Court jobs of Madras vacancy also available in the official notification of MHC. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Here you can get more Tamil Nadu government Jobs.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
|Chobdar & Waterman||41|
|Office Assistant & Cook||311|
|Room Boy & Watchman||07|
|Book Restorer & Library Attendant||08|
High Court of Madras Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Selection will be based on Common Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test. The Common Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test will be conducted at Chennai or any other place as may be decided by the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras. Applicants working in Central/State Government/PSUs/Aided Institutions/Autonomous Bodies should bring “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the appropriate authority. To get more job alerts, follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about High Court of Madras, latest jobs, recent employment news, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Applicants should pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent.
- For the post of Office Assistant having valid LMV driving license / experience in cooking / experience in house-keeping.
- Check Madras High Court vacancy 2021 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.2021)
- 18-30 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of Madras High Court for age limit and relaxation.
- Common Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
- Visit and verify in official notification of Madras High Court vacancy 2021.
Madras High Court Salary Details
- Pay Level – 1: Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
- Check advt.
Madras High Court Office Assistant, Library Attendant & Other Jobs Online Application & Fee Payment Step by Step Procedure
Applications submitted through online @mhc.tn.gov.in will alone be accepted. By Click the online registration link, you may view the Login option on the MHC online Recruitment portal. Before filling the online application, the applicants are advised to go through the Notification and Common Instructions to are available in the Recruitment Portal of the High Court, Madras. The applicants have to pay the Examination fee.
- BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others/ UR: Rs.500/-
- SC, SC(A)/ ST/ PwD/ Destitute Widows of all Castes: Full Exempted
The Application contains two parts Registration & Login (online application form) to apply.
1. Fill your basic details to create profile
2. Submit basic details to get the Application Link, User name and Password to your Registered Email ID
3. Once the registration is done, profile details cannot be changed
Login to Fill Online Application Form
1. Use the Application Link, User name and Password sent to your Registered Email ID/ SMS to Login
2. Once you successfully login, fill your details to complete the Application
3. Preview the filled-in Application
4. Pay the Exam Fee
After submission, applicants should download and take a hard copy of application and e-receipt for their future purpose. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|Advt No||NOTIFICATION No.36 /2021|