Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Clerk, Personal Assistant Posts – Total Vacancies: 77 – Last Date: 03.02.2021 – Apply online @ mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras has recently published a notification to invites online application from the eligible contenders for the post of Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges & Registrars and Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars. The Madras High Court announced 77 vacancies are assigned for PA & Clerk posts. Contenders who have more interested to work in Tamil Nadu State government job may apply through online mode @mhc.tn.gov.in OR hcmadras.tn.nic.in. Interested eligible contenders may apply for MHC recruitment 2021 post and the last date for the submission of application is 03.02.2021.
|Recruiter||High Court of Madras|
|Designation||Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
As per the Madras High Court notification, the selected contenders will be placed at anywhere in Tamil Nadu as decided by the selection committee of High Court of Madras. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional documents details, Apply Online registration link (Madras High Court Login) of latest High Court jobs of Madras vacancy also available in the official notification of High Court of Madras recruitment 2020. Candidates should have valid Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Applicants working in Central/State Government/PSUs/Aided Institutions/Autonomous Bodies should bring “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the appropriate authority.
Madras High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
High Court of Madras Clerk & PA Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
Selection will be based on Common Written Examination, Skill Test and Oral Test. Job seekers who are also seeking for Central government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about High Court of Madras, latest jobs, recent employment news, Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Applicants should hold Any Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from recognized College/ University in Indian Union in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
- And also possess required Technical Qualifications.
- Candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher /Senior Grade. (i.e. 120 words per minute in respect of Shorthand English and 45 words per minute in respect of Typewriting English).
- Check Madras High Court PA & Clerk vacancy 2021 notification about qualification.
Age Limitation (as on 01.07.2020)
- 18-30 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of Madras High Court for age limit and relaxation.
- Common Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
- Visit and verify in official notification of Madras High Court vacancy 2020.
Madras High Court Salary Details
- Personal Assistant to the Hon‟ble Judges: Pay Level-22: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- + Spl. Pay
- Personal Assistant to the Registrars: Pay Level-16: Rs.36,400-1,15,700/-
- Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars: Pay Level-10: Rs.20,600-65500/-
- Check advt.
Madras High Court Clerk & Personal Asst. Online Application & Fee Payment Step by Step Procedure
Applications submitted through online @mhc.tn.gov.in will alone be accepted. By Click the online registration link, you may view the Login option on the MHC online Recruitment portal. Before filling the online application, the applicants are advised to go through the Notification and Common Instructions to candidates applying for the
posts of Personal Assistant to the Honourable Judges, Personal Assistant (to the Registrars), and Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars), available in the Recruitment Portal of the High Court, Madras. The applicants have to pay the Examination fee.
- BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR: Rs.1000/- for each post
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Destitute Widows of all Castes: Full Exempted
It is mandatory for all categories of the applicants (including the fee exempted category candidates) to register their basic particulars, on payment of Rs.60/- (Rupees Sixty only) + applicable charges, towards registration fee
for this recruitment and then should proceed to apply online for recruitment of the post notified in the Notification, by paying prescribed examination fee.
The Application contains two parts Registration & Login (online application form) to apply.
1. Fill your basic details to create profile (pay Rs.60 for registration)
2. Submit basic details to get the Application Link, User name and Password to your Registered Email ID
3. Once the registration is done, profile details cannot be changed
Login to Fill Online Application Form
1. Use the Application Link, User name and Password sent to your Registered Email ID/ SMS to Login
2. Once you successfully login, fill your details to complete the Application
3. Preview the filled-in Application
4. Pay the Exam Fee
After submission, applicants should download and take a hard copy of application and e-receipt for their future purpose. Contenders should apply, before the last date to avoid rejection.
|Advt No||NOTIFICATION No. 159 /2020|