MCTE MHOW Recruitment 2021 | Lab Attendant, LDC, MTS & Other Posts | 37 vacancies | Download MP MCTE MHOW notification @ indianarmy.nic.in
MCTE MHOW Recruitment 2021: Military College of Telecommunication Engineering (MCTE) has recently published an employment notice (Notice No : 471/ DR-2014-21/ Est) to invites application from the suitable candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant (Multi- Tasking Staff), Draughtsman (Computer Operator), Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Cook, Safaiwala (Multi-Tasking Staff) and Fatigueman. As per the MCTE MHOW notification, there are 37 vacancies are allotted for the above-said posts. Willing aspirants may download the application form from the official website @ indianarmy.nic.in. Candidates have to submit their application within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
|Recruiter||Military College of Telecommunication Engineering (MCTE)|
|Designation||Steno, LDC, MTS, Civilian Motor Driver, Cook, Fatigueman, Safaiwala, MTS & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
According to the MCTE MHOW MP vacancy notification, the selected candidates will be appointed at Madhya Pradesh. The scheme of MP MHOW written exam is available in the MCTE official notification. The closing date is vary for some states of India. Aspirants from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Laddakh division, Himachal Pradesh (Lahol & Spiti dist), Chamba dist (Pangi sub division), Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshdweep should submit their applications within 52 days from the date of publication of MCTE MHOW employment advertisement.
MCTE MHOW Vacancy 2021 Details
|Stenographer Gr-II & LDC||16|
|Lab Assistant & Lab Attendant||04|
|Draughtsman & Civilian Motor Driver||02|
|Cook & Safaiwala||13|
MCTE MHOW Recruitment Notification Details
The selection will be based on written test/ Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Practical test. Job seekers who are also seeking for government Jobs, they may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about MCTE MHOW latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Contenders should pass 10th/ 12th/ DCA/ Matriculation or equivalent from recognized institute/ University.
- Kindly Check MHOW Madhya Pradesh notification about qualification details.
- 18-27 years for Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade).
- For other posts: 18-25 years
- Refer to Official notification of MCTE MHOW for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test/ Practical Test/ Typing Test/ Skill Test
- Kindly refer MCTE MHOW vacancy notification to get more details about it.
MCTE Pay Scale Details
- Stenographer: Level -4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100)
- LDC: Level -2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Lab Assistant: Level -3 (Rs. 21700 – 69100)
- Lab Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff): Level -1 (Rs. 18000 – 56900)
- Draughtsman (Computer Operator): Level -4 (Rs. 25500 – 81100)
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): Level -2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Cook: Level -2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- Safaiwala (Multi Tasking Staff: Level -1 (Rs. 18000 – 56900)
- Fatigueman: Level -1 (Rs. 18000 – 56900)
Military College of Telecommunication Engineering MHOW Application Procedure
Interested and skilled candidates may download the application form from the MCTE MHOW official website @ indianarmy.nic.in. Before applying candidates have to read the official notification thoroughly to ensure their eligibility. Aspirants should submit the application form along with required self-attested documents/ certificates to prescribed address “The Presiding Officer, Scrutiny Cell, Cipher Wg, Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow (MP) 453 441” and sent by Registered post or Speed post within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement and 52 days for (Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Laddakh division, Himachal Pradesh (Lahol & Spiti dist), Chamba dist (Pangi sub division), Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshdweep).
|Advt No||No. 471/ DR-2014-21/ Est|