NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020 – National Buildings Construction Corporate – Civil Engineer & Electrical Engineer Posts– Total Vacancies: 100 – Last Date: 15.12.2020 – Download NBCC Engineer Application @ nbccindia.com
NBCC Recruitment 2020: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has recently published notification to invites energetic and eligible contenders for the post of Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) on contractual basis. Contenders who have more desired to work in Central government job may apply for this post through online & offline mode. As per the Engineer recruitment 2020 notification, 100 vacancies are allocated for this Engineer post. Interested eligible candidates may apply for NBCC current job openings and the last date of receipt of application is 11.11.2020 to 15.12.2020. Engineering Graduates can download NBCC Engineer 2020 online application form @https://nbccindia.com.
|Recruiter||National Buildings Construction Corporation|
|Designation||Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
This appointment is purely on Contract basis initially for a period of two years. As per the NBCC notification, the selected candidates will be appointed at Delhi (NCR), Odisha, Jharkhand etc. Contenders should read the advertisement completely, follow the instructions and then apply. The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available shortly under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com. The link will be open for fifteen (days) from the day of start of online submission of application.
NBCC Civil Engineer Vacancy 2020 Notification Details
All the qualification should be from recognized Academy/ institute/ College/ Institute approved by the State government or Central Government of India. Job seekers who are also seeking for State government Jobs, they should follow our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment. Here you will get brief information about Required Qualification, NBCC Engineer recruitment 2020, Dept. of Buildings Construction recruitment 2020, www.nbccindia.com recruitment 2020, Civil Engineer, nbccindia.com careers, Age limitation, Application Procedure and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech from recognized college/ institute.
- Check NBCC Engineer job notification about qualification.
- 35 years
- Kindly refer Official notification of NBCC for age limit and relaxation.
- Personal Interview/Group Discussion or by any other appropriate way.
- Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- Visit and verify in official notification of NBCC vacancy.
NBCC Civil Engineer & Electrical Engineer Online Application Procedure
Interested candidates should apply through Online mode @ www.nbccindia.com & offline mode. Applicants have to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- except SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.)
After successful submission of online application form and payment of application fee, candidates are required to take print out of the online filled application form and application fee receipt. Candidates should send hard copy of duly filled online application form & application fee receipt to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 along with a copy of the following documents:
- Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Qualification Certificate & Mark Sheet.
- Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate
- Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- Self-attested proof of identification
- One recent passport size color photograph.
|Advt No||ADVT. NO.04/2020|