NCL Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Foreman & Other Posts – Total Vacancies 512 – Last Date 25.08.2020 – Apply Online @ nclcil.in
NCL Recruitment 2020: Northern Coalfields Limited invites online application from Indian nationals for regular deployment across Mines/Establishments of NCL in Singrauli District of MP and Sonebhadra District of UP. Applicants who are looking for central government jobs in NCL careers can use it. It has been issued on 10.07.2020 on its official website @ http://nclcil.in/. As per the NCL recruitment 2020 notification (Reference: NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2020-21/ 466), they are going to fill-up 512 vacancies . The NCL Coalfields vacancy 2020 are allotted for Assistant Foreman & Technician jobs. NCLCIL Trainee apply online registration link has been activated on 03.08.2020. Last date for submitting Northern Coalfields Ltd online application form is 25.08.2020.
|Recruiter||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Designation||Supervisory & Technician (Trainee Position)|
|Job Location||UP & MP|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
These vacancies are for the following trades such as Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Turner and Machinist. Selection of candidates in the merit panel will be subjected to securing of cut-off marks (Minimum Qualifying marks) in the Written Test for the concerned position with respect to their category. NCLCIL Supervisor & Technician positions selection process will be made on a candidate’s relative score in the Written Test. Applicant can apply for any one of the 7 positions notified in the notification. Before applying online, download the detailed NCL recruitment 2020 notification pdf and read all the information.
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) ISO-14001 Certified Company was founded in the year (1984). NCL is a Miniratna Company of Government of India and a subsidiary of the largest coal producer of the world-the Coal India Limited (CIL). NCL produces 15% of total coal produced in the country and contributes 10% in total electricity generation of the nation. The company, which is Headquartered in Singrauli district of Madhya Pradesh, operates through its 10 highly mechanized opencast mines spread across Singrauli and Sonebhadra districts of Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
To get more details about NCL Supervisory & Technician recruitment 2020 regularly visit our Naukri Messenger website for upcoming NCL recruitment 2020, NCL coalfields jobs, online application form, admit card, NCLCIL careers, NCL Supervisory & Technician Trainee notification 2020, Northern Coalfields Ltd recruitment 2020, selection, Nclcil 2020 merit list, salary, syllabus, exam date, cut off marks, result, etc.
NCL Trainee Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Assistant Foreman (E&T) (Trainee) Grade C||07|
|Assistant Foreman (Mechanical) (Trainee) Grade C||72|
|Technician Fitter (Trainee) Cat. III||149|
|Technician Electrician (Trainee) Cat. III||174|
|Technician Turner (Trainee) Cat. III||19|
|Technician Machinist (Trainee) Cat. III||08|
|Technician Welder (Trainee) Cat. II||83|
|Totally, 512 Jobs are available|
- Must passed in Matriculate or equivalent examination, Diploma or relevant and higher qualification in Engineering, ITI in related Trade certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT from any recognized Board/ Institute.
- Candidate(s) must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and the age should not exceed beyond the upper age limit i.e. 30 years as on the Crucial date.
- Written Test
- Scrutiny/ Verification
Only online mode of applications will be accepted. Condenser should ensure their eligibility at the time of applying online. Aspirants are advised to login into the official website of NCL by using URL www.nclcil.in> Career> Recruitment > Notification for Direct Recruitment of Assistant Foreman (Mech.)/E&T (Tr.), Technician Fitter/ Electrician/ Turner/ Machinist/ Welder (Tr.) > Apply online.
Competitors are requested to follow the below provided four steps as mentioned in Northern Coalfields Limited advertisement.
- Step 1 – Registration: If your are a new user, make your online registration first by entering valid mail id & mobile no else login directly.
- Step 2 – Fee payment: Candidates belonging to categories other than SC/ST/Ex Servicemen/ Departmental Candidate & PwBD categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/- only through the online facility of ‘SB Collect’.
- Step 3 – Apply: Start filling the application and to upload the self attested scanned photograph as per the given specification.
- Step 4 – Submission: After filling all the required fields, you can submit the form now. Candidates are advised to keep the print out of the online application filled with them for future
All future communication/ information regarding this recruitment will be made available on NCL website. Candidates are advised to check NCL/ login to www.nclcil.in regularly for further updates.
|Advt No||No. NCL/HQ/PD/Manpower/DR/2020-21/ 466|