North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 | Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks | Available Jobs: 551 | Last date: 05.06.2022 | Apply Online & Notification @ indiapost.gov.in
North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2022: Department of Indian Post –Kerala Postal Circle released the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) recruitment advertisement for filling up 551 vacancies in North East Postal Circle. North East Postal Circle invites online applications from eligible candidates. As per the India Post Office Recruitment 2022 job notification, these vacancies are allotted for the following profile such as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak. Applicants who are looking for North East Post Office GDS Jobs 2022 can use this India post office job opportunity. Only suitable aspirants can make the online registration forms for the North East Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2022 from 02.05.2022. The last date for submitting North East Postal GDS Vacancy 2022 online application form is 05.06.2022
To know more about Required Qualification, Educational qualification & Age limitations check the details given below.
|Recruiter||India Post – Kerala Postal Circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Job Location||North East|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 - 12,000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
North-East Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
- The applicant will be selected on the basis of the applications submitted online as per the eligibility list automatically generated as per the rules.
- No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications.
- Candidates can view his/her application status on the website by providing their registration number and mobile number till the results are announced.
- NE Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 apply online form and India Post North East Circle Gramin Dak Sevak jobs official notification are available on the official website @ www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline.
Naukri Messenger provides recent updates of all government jobs close enough to Railway, Banks, Post Office, etc.
North-East Post Office Recruitment 2022 – Details
Interviewees should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, age proof & other documents during the process of online application. Also needed to upload their latest photo & signature, without which their application will not be accepted.
More details of India Post Office vacancy, upcoming appost.in Kerala jobs notices, merit or selection list, Kerala postal circle GDS jobs salary details and etc. will be updated on the official website. For more Central Govt Jobs, check here
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language, and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- Must furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
- Candidate should have studied local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- Check Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 notification for more details.
- For the post of the GDS online form, the age limit is between 18 to 40 years
- Kindly refer Kerala Postal Circle vacancy Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The selection will be based on a merit list.
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/DakSevak : Rs.10,000/-
North-East Post Office Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply via online and the entire application process is on online. You can apply online or make your online registration form through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline web portal.
Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. Applicants must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood them well before registering themselves for applying online.
The application form can be downloaded from India Post Office- NE Postal Circle official website @ https://www.indiapost.gov.in by selecting “Opportunities” from footer menu & then pick “Online GDS Recruitment” from the side menu.
Application Fee Details
Candidates of category UR/OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman/ SC/ST and PwD candidates. Aspirants who require to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided on the Home page.
- Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming India Post office job Vacancy Details, eligibility, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, Merit list, cut off marks, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.