NWDA Recruitment 2021 – LDC, UDC, JE & Other Posts – Total Vacancies: 62 – Last Date: 25.06.2021 – Apply Online @nwda.gov.in
NWDA Recruitment 2021: National Water Development Agency has recently advertised a notification to invite online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer(Civil), Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk. According to the NWDA, there are 62 vacancies are allocated for the above-mentioned posts. Contenders may apply online @ nwda.gov.in. The starting date for online registration is 10th May 2021. The last date for submission of the online application is 25th June 2021.
|Recruiter||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Designation||JE, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, UDC, LDC & Stenographer|
|Job Location||Across India|
As per the NWDA vacancy notification, the eligible contenders will be appointed at NWDA Headquarters, New Delhi and various field offices located across the country as decided by the National Water Development Agency. Candidates are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria before applying. Instructions, additional document details, NWDA online registration (NWDA Login) for the latest NWDA vacancies also available in the official website.
NWDA Vacancy 2021 Details
|Jr. AccountsOfficer & Hindi Translator||06|
NWDA Recruitment Notification Details
All candidates must have a valid mobile number and E-mail ID. Job seekers who are also seeking government Jobs may visit our Naukri Messenger website regularly for more frequent updates about recruitment Here you will get brief information about NWDA’s latest jobs Required Qualification, Age limitation, Application Procedure, and Important Dates and Links in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Hindi Translator: Master’s degree in Hindi/English
- Junior Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with 3 years’ experience
- Upper Division Clerk: Any Degree with Knowledge of Computer
- Stenographer Grade II: 12th Class pass and Skill (Shorthand) Test at the speed of 80 WPM
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class pass and possess typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on computer
- Kindly Check NWDA vacancies notification about qualification details.
- Hindi Translator & Junior Accounts Officer: 21-30 years
- For Other Posts: 18-27 years
- Refer Official notification of NWDA for age limit and relaxation.
- Competitive Computer Based online Test/ Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing)
- Kindly refer NWDA careers notification to get more details about it.
NWDA LDC, Steno & Other Posts Online Registration & Application Procedure
Eligible Contenders may apply through online mode via @ www.nwda.gov.in. Contenders should fill all the mandatory particulars in the NWDA application form and attach required documents/ certificates. To apply applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. Rs.840/- for General &OBC category and Rs.500/- or SC,ST, Women, EWS and PWD. Candidates should make the payment through online payment gateway. The last date for submission of online application is 25.06.2021.
|Advt No||Advt. No.-07/ 2021|