NWDA Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: JE, UDC, Steno, LDC, & Others | 40 Vacancies | Last Date: 17.04.2023 | Apply Online @ nwda.gov.in
NWDA Recruitment 2023: National Water Development Agency has recently advertised a notification against the number of 14/2023 from the eligible candidates for the Junior Engineer (Civil), Jr. Accounts Officer (JAO), Draftsman Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade-II, & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. This is one of the superlative prospects to encash because it offers an opportunity to work in the Central Govt and offers a rewarding job with many opportunities. A total of 40 vacancies have been released for the recruitment process. Participators can download the NWDA Notification PDF & application form from its authorities. Candidates can apply from 18.03.2023 – 17.04.2023. Get the current job openings details here
|NWDA JE, JAO, LDU, UDC, Steno, Draftsman Books||NWDA JE, JAO, LDU, UDC, Steno, Draftsman Syllabus|
|NWDA JE, JAO, LDU, UDC, Steno, Draftsman Previous Question Papers||NWDA JE, JAO, LDU, UDC, Steno, Draftsman Salary|
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Notification
All essential certificates issued by the Competent Authority shall be mandatory. It is left to the applicants to produce as per requirement. If candidates fail to prepare similarly, the nomination is rejected/disqualified without any letter. Contenders should read the notification completely and then apply. Get the latest Diploma Jobs, here
- The date of the interview will be decided in consultation with the higher authorities and the committee.
- Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview
- TA/ DA will not be paid for aspirants’ to attend the selection process.
- Claimants should write down the registration number, registered email ID, and mobile number with name, date of birth, and name of the exam while addressing any communication
|Designation||JE, UDC, Steno, LDC, & Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
NWDA Vacancy 2023 Details
The management reserves the right to increase, decrease or cancel vacancies at any stage due to administrative/policy reasons. Interviewees for the post must ensure that they meet the optional eligibility criteria for the Said post. Get the Graduate Jobs here
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||13|
|Jr. Accounts Officer (JAO)||01|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||07|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||04|
NWDA JE, JAO, UDC, LDC Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Get the latest Fresher’s Jobs here
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Jr. Accounts Officer (JAO)||Degree in Commerce with 03 Years of Experience|
|Draftsman Grade-III||ITI in Draftsmanship (Civil)|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Graduate|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Class 12th Pass with Steno|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Class 12th Pass with Typing|
- Kindly Check the NWDA vacancies notification about qualification details.
- Jr. Accounts Officer: Between 21 – 30 Years
- All Others: Between 18 – 27 Years
- Refer Official notification of NWDA for age limit and relaxation.
- Optical Mark Response (OMR) /Online Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Junior Engineer (Civil), & Junior Accounts Officer: Level 6 Rs.35400-112400/-
- Draftsman Grade-III, UDC, & Steno: Level 4 Rs.25500-81100/-
- LDC: Level 2 Rs.19900-63200/-
NWDA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
Eligible contenders should apply online and the entire application process is online. Willing applicants are required to apply online official website. Get the latest Engineering Jobs, here
- Now, you should click on the PDF link to get the NWDA Recruitment 2023 notification in pdf format.
- Check and read out all the adequate information about NWDA Recruitment 2023
- Upload the Scanned image Copies of necessary Signatures/ certificates/ documents along with your recent Photograph in the online portal.
- The uploaded image size should not be more than 20–50KB
- The uploaded image size should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Those interested aspirants should fill in the entire essential field with the correct information.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected.
Interviewees are asked to confirm their eligibility before applying for any position. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
We hope you find this post useful and informative about the upcoming Examination System, Previous Year’s Question Papers, etc. Naukrimessenger.com is the best website for those who want to participate in government, banking, court, and other exams. Naukrimeesenger.com makes it easy for interested people to read by providing study materials. This is a great way to keep up-to-date with the latest info about government and other Exams. To avail of exclusive job offers, join our Telegram Channel page now!