Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 – Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts – 3066 Vacancies – Last Date: 05.06.2022 – GDS Recruitment 2022 Odisha Apply Online @ indiapost.gov.in
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2022: Recently, India Post released the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) recruitment advertisement for filling up 3066 vacancies in Odisha Postal Circle. Odisha Postal Circle invites online application from eligible candidates. As per the India Post Office Recruitment 2022 job notification, these vacancies are allotted for the following profile such as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak. Applicants who are looking for Odisha Post Office GDS Jobs 2022 can use this India post office job opportunity. Only suitable aspirants can make the online registration forms for the Odisha Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2022 from 02.05.2022. The last date for submitting Odisha Postal GDS Vacancy 2022 online application form is 05.06.2022
|Recruiter||India Post Office - Odisha Postal Circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 - 12,000/-|
|Join our Telegram|
Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications. No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications. Candidates can view his/her application status on the website by providing their registration number and mobile number till the results are announced. Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 apply online form and India Post Odisha Circle Gramin Dak Sevak jobs official notification are available on official website @ www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline. For more Odisha Govt Jobs, check here
According to this Odisha Postal GDS circle notification, a candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement. Finally, selected candidates will be appointed at the following divisions such as Aska, Berhampur, BG Division, Kalahandi, Koraput, Phulbani, Rayagada, Balasore, Bhadrak, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack City, Cuttack North, Cuttack South, Mayurbhanj, Puri, RMS N Division, Balangir, Dhenkanal, Keonjhar, Rourkela, Sambalpur, and Sundargarh. For more Central Govt Jobs, check here
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English conducted by any recognized Board.
- Must furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
- Candidate should have studied local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- For the post of the GDS online form, age limit is between 18 to 40 years
- The selection will be based on merit list.
- BPM: Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/DakSevak : Rs.10,000/-
Odisha Postal Recruitment 2022 apply online Application Procedure:
Only online mode of application will be accepted. You can apply online or make your online registration form through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline web portal. Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. Applicants must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online.
Application form can be downloaded from India Post Office-Odisha Postal Circle official website @ https://www.indiapost.gov.in by selecting “Opportunities” from footer menu & then pick “Online GDS Recruitment” from the side menu. It will redirect to @ https://appost.in/gdsonline, select “Odisha (Circle III – 3066 Posts)” under Live Notification (Cycle III) – Download Notification section.
Application Fee Details
Candidates of category UR/OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. However, payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman/ SC/ST and PwD candidates. Aspirants who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page.
- More details of India Post Office vacancy, upcoming appost.in Odisha jobs notices, merit or selection list, Odisha postal circle GDS jobs salary details and etc. will be updated on official website. Naukri Messenger provides recent updates of all government jobs close enough to Railway, Banks so on. For more information regarding Odisha Postal Circle recruitment 2022 latest jobs keep watching our site regularly. Refer India Post Office (Odisha Postal Circle recruitment) Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection process, last date, salary, vacancy details, etc.