PDIL Recruitment 2023 | Job Profile: Director (Finance) | Last Date: 22.03.2023 | Apply Online @ pesb.gov.in
PDIL Recruitment 2023: Multiple Vacancies for Director (Finance) Posts have been announced by Project and Development India Limited. All information about the application procedure and the deadline will be available on the PDIL website. The registration process, followed by the PDIL Application Process, has begun online. This page details the PDIL Recruitment 2023 positions, eligibility requirements, selection procedure, exam format, and so forth. Candidates are not needed to provide hard copies of their online or paper PDIL applications or any other document. If they are chosen for an appointment, they will be required to produce a printout of their online applications as well as papers such as evidence of eligibility during document verification. Those looking for the most recent & Central Govt Jobs, visit our website.
|Last Date to Apply||22.03.2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Later***|
Project and Development India Recruitment 2023
The authority will send e-admit cards, offer letters, and other communications only to the registered email id/ mobile of the candidates. Get the current job openings details here
- While filling out the online application, applicants should ensure that they fill in the correct ID number in their application & the same will be produced at the examination center during each event
- Travel and stay TA/ DA is not permitted.
- Listed interviewees will then be issued admit cards for the next stage of the examination, the Medical Examination.
|Job Location||Across India|
|Join our Telegram|
PDIL Director (Finance) Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details about the eligibility criteria that the postulants have to fulfill before applying. Aspirants must go through the minimum educational qualification required to be accepted. To be eligible for certain positions, you must have the necessary experience, which is also listed in the table. The maximum age limit for certain categories can be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Government. Like this more Engineering Jobs, kindly use this link to view it
- Candidates must be Chartered Accountants/Cost Accountants or have completed a full-time MBA/PGDM program with a specialty in Finance from a recognized university/institution.
- Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should apply.
- Candidates from the Central Government, Armed Forces of the Union, and All India Services shall be excused from the educational requirements.
- Check PDIL Recruitment 2023 notification for more details.
- At least five years of senior-level experience in Corporate Financial Management/Corporate Accounts in the previous 10 years.
- Candidates must be at least 45 years old and no older than 2 years for internal candidates and 3 years for others as of the date of superannuation.
- Kindly refer to PDIL Recruitment 2023 Official notification for age limit and relaxation.
Eligible Scale of Pay
- 6250-7475 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- 8520-10050 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- 18500-23900 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- 43200-66000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- 100000-260000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- 14300-18300 (CDA) Pre-revised
- 37400-67000 + GP 8700 (CDA)
- 123100-215900 (Level 13) CDA
Moreover, for the sake of entrants, we have given the upcoming PDIL job Vacancy Details, eligibility, Merit List, salary details, Exam pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers, last date, important date, Age limit, Selection process, login, Result, application form, Answer Key, Exam dates, Cut Off Marks, Admit card and many other central & state government jobs details on this page.
PDIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Application Form Procedure:
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: There claimants will find an option for an application link, click on that.
- Step 3: Click on registration and complete the registration process
- Step 4: You will receive the registration number and password in your mail-id.
- Step 5: Log in using your credentials and click on apply now.
- Step 6: Aspirants need to fill in their personal and educational details in the application form.
- Step 7: Upload a recent photograph and scanned copy of the signature
- Step 8: Please check the details once again before submitting the form as no correction is allowed once the application is submitted.
- Step 9: Proceed with the application fee payment process and pay your application fees online through any provided options.
- Step 10: After successful fee payment, save a soft copy of the application form along with the fee payment receipt for future reference.
Requirements for Photograph & Signature
We hope our article is informative. To stay ahead of the ever-increasing competition, you are strongly encouraged to download the previous year’s papers and start practicing. By solving these papers you will increase your speed and accuracy. For more information check Naukrimessenger.com website for exam patterns, syllabi, cut-off marks, answer keys, best books, and more to help you crack your exam preparation. You can also take advantage of amazing Job offers to improve your preparation volume by joining in Telegram Channel page!!!